• Show
Clear All

• NFL/CFB Thur-Sun

NFL YTD 19-20 -3.55 units
    2* 5-5 -1.0 units
    1* 14-15 -2.55 units

Thursday:
    2* Falcons -12
    Great spot for Atlanta vs a Jax team playing on short rest off an emotional win following Del Rio's firing. The Falcons have a lot of weapons and could be the surprise team to kick it in as we head to the post-season (they were my pick pre-season to win NFC).

Sunday:
    3* Texans -6
    Hammer this. Houston's defense is playing very well and may have an emotional performance with lovable DC Wade P. leaving the team for medical reasons. The running game is outstanding and Carolina can't stop the run. TJ Yates should be much better at home after making his first career start on the road last week. Carolina caved late in a division home game against Atlanta and Cam Newton has been taking a lot of hits.

1* Eagles -2 1/2 (-115)
    Two disappointing teams coming off big wins. The weird thing is the Eagles still have an outside shot at the playoffs in the awful NFC East (where everybody always loses).

1* Chargers +3 (-135)
    I bet SD almost every week and it finally paid off last week. This is a huge game for the Chargers and they get to play two in a row at home.

CFB YTD 18-27 -11.2 units
    4* GOY1-0 +4.0 units
    3* 0-1 -3.3 units
    2* 3-3 -0.6 units
    1* 14-23 -11.3 units

Saturday:
    1* Lou-Lafayette +5
    Lou-Laf had a very good season in the Sun Belt and ha an excellent QB who threw 20TDs with only five picks. SD State regressed a bit this year after Hoke quit. This game means a lot more to Lou-Laf (being played in New Orleans).
    Last edited by griswold; 12-15-2011, 01:26 AM.

Good luck Gris!

Comment

Good luck Gris

Comment

Gl with the plays
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck Gris. I'm looking for a falcons blowout myself

Comment

GL Griz

Comment

Gl

Comment

[QUOTE=griswold;1952668]NFL YTD 19-20 -3.55 units
                2* 5-5 -1.0 units
                1* 14-15 -2.55 units

Thursday:
                2* Falcons -12
                Great spot for Atlanta vs a Jax team playing on short rest off an emotional win following Del Rio's firing. The Falcons have a lot of weapons and could be the surprise team to kick it in as we head to the post-season (they were my pick pre-season to win NFC).

Sunday:
                3* Texans -6
                Hammer this. Houston's defense is playing very well and may have an emotional performance with lovable DC Wade P. leaving the team for medical reasons. The running game is outstanding and Carolina can't stop the run. TJ Yates should be much better at home after making his first career start on the road last week. Carolina caved late in a division home game against Atlanta and Cam Newton has been taking a lot of hits.
                QUOTE]

congrat on the ATL blowout win

On the HOU-6, you still play them at 3* even Wade Phillip won't be on the side line for this week games ???

got this from NFL.com

" The team announced Wednesday that Phillips would take a medical leave to have a surgical procedure. The 64-year-old Phillips said after Wednesday's practice that he expected to miss a week to 10 days to recover."

GL with all your plays and thanks.

Comment

Good luck gris - nice start last night.

Comment

Working...
                  X