KB's NFL GOY Week 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB's NFL GOY Week 15

I have been on here a long time, which means I've been a shitty NFL capper for a long time You have been forewarned (don't bet more than you can afford to lose)

I think this is my 3rd GOY pick in my postings here (all sports)

10* New England Patriots -6 (-120)

Wow, I can't believe I'm getting single digits with the Pats in this spot! Broncos have not played a murder's row here since Tebow has taken over. The streak by Tebow has been incredible, but this is the first "elite" team they face since Tebow took over. The Surgeon is going to pick this old secondary of the Broncos apart and Bilicheat is going to have Teblow's limited game plan under wraps. Denver under Tebow has only scored 24 or more points twice. Brady is slicing and dicing D's the last 5 weeks for 31 or more points each time. New England has the worst pass D in the NFL by numbers. This number is skewed a bit as NE has a victory margin of 13.7 in their 10 victories and their opponents are airing it out late in the game. I'm buying the half here as sometimes these numbers are incredibly close, and with this type play, I'll gladly buy the 10% insurance, especially with it being a critical #. Tebow hasn't shown off much with his arm so far and he'll really be exposed after Denver is down 14-0 first quarter and he's going to have to pass them back into the game.

Also for the "TT's or Tebow Texters" if NE wins this game, please lay off the texts. If Tebow wins, feel free to keep texting...

Good luck everyone!!!

I teased green bay with new England

Comment

gl kb like the play

Comment

BOL KB, I'll tag along. The Tebow bubble is gotta bust sometime and it might as well be against the Pats.

Comment

KB- love this pick- loved the Bears over Denver as well but didn't take the Lovie, Martz and Barber factors into consideration!

Comment

I love when you post your picks at 11:30 at night! I'm sure you are a better capper after a case of Budweiser!(Do you keep a seperate record for those?)

You know I'm bettin it!!! GL KB!

Comment

I like it too kb!!!! I'll be on it with brother!

Comment

That line and the Detroit line both jumped out at me. I will be all over both

Comment

"Tebow texters"

Comment

Memo to self

Second mortgage on the Broncos
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

GL with the GOY, I like it. I'm on the worst run of my life so I feel like I should stay away to avoid jinxing you.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        Also for the "TT's or Tebow Texters" if NE wins this game, please lay off the texts. If Tebow wins, feel free to keep texting...

Good luck everyone!!!
                        so if NE wins the "ignorant queers" have to stop texting you but if Denver wins you have to Tebow in front of the local walmart greeter that most resembles Jason White and post the pic. Is it a deal????

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          so if NE wins the "ignorant queers" have to stop texting you but if Denver wins you have to Tebow in front of the local walmart greeter that most resembles Jason White and post the pic. Is it a deal????
                          If you go to the north Oklahoma City Walmart, you could take the picture with Jason White

Comment

K P --- I agree. Played it this am.-6. I think NE offense will spell the end to a great and lucky run

Comment

Stop the bashing in here.

How was that buddy??? hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X