"POUNDING A HOME DIVISIONAL DOG" @1pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "POUNDING A HOME DIVISIONAL DOG" @1pm

whatz up BC'rs it HAZ BEEN A LONGGGG TIME SINCE I POSTED.............. BUT IM LOVING THIS GAME SO I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE A BOOKIE POUNDING

PLAY IS JAGS AS A HOME DOGTEXANS VS JAGS as i get ready to pound this home dog division rivalry game i hate to think that the texans are going to destroy the jags but hold on to your pantys baby cause yes the texans did beat the jags twice in 2011 but they were at home now the table turns in an interesting way here texans have trouble against the jags at home always did always will just one of them freaky facts lmfao

i actually think jags have it in um to win this divisional game at home against the texans outright jags 24-14 or some shit like that lol GL
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

gl great to see u back my friend

Comment

Gl

Comment

Originally posted by flashypants View Post
        gl great to see u back my friend
        thanks i feel so great about this post im officially making this my POD jump on it as you wish thank me later
        "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

good to see ya posting again......gl today with the BIG UD Play

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

well god damn push ......... shit thought i had a bookie beatdown but as we all know thats how the nfl rolls

Comment

You didn't post a line, so did you buy the 1/2 point? I got +6- so it was a loss for me. Didn't see +7 anywhere on s and odds. Good luck with your future plays.......

Comment

Originally posted by crazystarky View Post
                well god damn push ......... shit thought i had a bookie beatdown but as we all know thats how the nfl rolls
                yea you got a push all right. Thanks for nothing

Comment

Maybe some more time off is in order- nothing like a huge tout on a POD suggesting an outright win. Thanks for the post

Comment

Working...
                  X