Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or did the monitor kick a$$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or did the monitor kick a$$?

Nice going in the services area, clean up the trash and give it a good dumping.

I dont want to mention services that are no longer, but wanted to give a big thanks to the monitor that polices things and keeps this site hands down the top quality site of many it is related to. Gamblerstalk and others are nothing close to how good bettorschat is.

Way to go, keep up the good work and keep your thumb on those no good services..

The proverbial nail :

has just been hit on the head !

I surf as much as anyone and can say without a doubt that this is the place to be if you desire just straight up ( no BS ) info and decent analysis of most any sport out there.

I will say also that with a few exceptions (its going to happen) that the members here are for the most part collectively the best shot at them momey hungry bookmakers your going to find .

Cudos , where they are earned and not given !!!!

Granted we are not world beaters , but we aint fools either and thats just what they love to prey on and use to buy thier BMW`s . So lets hold the torch high and keep-up the good work !

ps - savage 1 , dont say a word about that ML play ( lmao )

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    Last edited by MemphisMafia; 12-22-2003, 01:19 PM.
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Memphis-I think you had one martini too many and you really meant the other side on that ML.

Comment

speaking of which :

I am going downtown ( pop. 1765 ) and have a few with the mayor ( and bartender ) and see if my selections come across tonight with the local yokels .

I wish everyone well and savage 1 , you know I will take a long-shot on occasion and it usually is when I have one to many !

X X

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - @ + 500 it wasnt that outlandish
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
        X