2* 3-2 +1.6 units
    1* 14-18 -5.8 units
    CFB/NFL Combined 30-34 -8.05 units
    3* 0-1 -3.3 units
    2* 6-4 +3.2 units
    1* 24-29 -7.95 units

Friday:
    1* Arkansas +12
    We've seen it all year. Each time an unbeaten team faces a strong rival that is playing good football, the unbeaten team goes down. Arkansas is firing on all cylinders, is getting a lot of points, and, at crunch time, I still don't trust Les Miles.

Saturday:
    4* College Football Game of the Year Wisconsin -14 (-120)
    1) Wisconsin is two hail marys and two blocked punts away from being unbeaten and vying for the national championship. Even in their two losses, their offense has been unstoppable.
    2) Penn State has to be emotionally drained after playing two huge games in a row after the Paterno firing. Last week's game at Ohio State was a brutal smashmouth game. Wisconsin is coming off three patsies.
    3) Wisconsin has two of the best offensive players in the country in RB Ball (32 TDs) and QB Wilson (QB rating looks like Aaron Rodgers').
    4) Wisconsin historically is very good on Senior Day. With the right to go to the Big 10 Championship on the line, the crowd will be amped up.
    5) Penn State simply can't score. If Wisconsin jumps out to an early lead, Penn State is in no position to catch up.
    6) On the spread, I'm buying the hook because Penn State simply doesn't give up many points and 14 is a very key number. However, as emotionally spent as Penn State is, if they fall behind, they may quit.

2* UAB -5
    Florida Atlantic is the worst team in college football and has made no effort to play for elderly coach Schnellenberger (quitting at end of year). UAB has played better than its record and, just like last week with Troy vs .Flor Atl, will relish the chance to whip a rotten team.

1* Michigan -7
    Rare chance for Michigan to annihilate its archrival. Huge offensive edge to Michigan.

1* Wake Forest +1 1/2
    Vandy has little incentive here, on the road aftrer losing its conference rivalry game last week to Tennessee. Wake can score.

1* Florida +1 1/2
    The better team from the better conference and at home. And, a dog too!

1* Oklahoma -27 1/2
    (Game posted earlier at this line but like it at current number). Iowa State will have the letdown of the century after beating Oklahoma State. Oklahoma, despite last week's loss, wins the conference via tiebreaker with a win here and next week vs. Ok State. Plus, they need to regain their reputation. Blowout.

Opinion only:
    UCLA

NFL:
    (playing now at these lines):
    2* Texans -3 (-125)
    2* Chargers -6
    1* Bengals -7
    1* Colts +3 1/2
    1* Seahawks -3 1/2
    1* Saints -6 1/2

Gl

Comment

GL Gris!

Comment

Gl on your plays. Just wanted to ask you where did you get Texans -3. I had to lay 6 earlier today and now the books line is -6.5. Don't know if it matters to you but Vandy does have something to play for. They are 5-6 and need one more win to become bowl eligible.

Comment

That's what the lined open at for the Texans and I loved them this week. I'm kicking myself for waiting. It's up to 7 now in some spots.

Comment

Yea I like texans too and my line is 5.5

Comment

gl this weekend

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck today bud

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Good luck sir
                    jt4545