Saturday's Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Plays!!!

Hey guys! Hoping for a great day today. Have a few picks so let's get to it...

NCAAF
    8* - [357] Kansas/ Texas A&M o64 1/2
    8* - [380] Cincinnati/ Rutgers u46 1/2
    5* - [320] Northwestern -16
    5* - [371] Nebraska +4 1/2
    2* - [321] Wisconsin -14 1/2

I will be back! This time I mean it! Good Luck!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

gl today PeaNut.....thanks for the rotation #'s

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl pg

Comment

Well, it's a 2-3 start but we hit the big ones... Speaking of big ones, here's one I really like...

Adding

NCAAF
        11* - [377] Penn State +6 1/2

Best of Luck guys!
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

GL on the later games Peanut

Comment

good luck on the rest peanut !!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

We got it!!! Man, watching Big X football is about as fun as watching paint dry. I still think I have to give the edge to paint drying though. Bor-ing! Well, it does push me back into the black on the season. Let's go for more...

Adding

NCAAF
              4* - [382] Kansas State/ Texas u54
              1* - [334] Florida State -17

I have this theory that chaos is contagious. It seems to me that when you have big upsets and close games, the teams that have yet to play don't seem to take heed. Oklahoma State's loss was followed by a lot of SEC teams sleepwalking through their respective games today. Clemson is getting whacked. I just think there is a lot more craziness in store before this day is over...

I also have another theory: if I was coaching an underdog in a big game, I would attempt a on-side kick before the end of the 3rd quarter. Iowa State did that last night and although nothing immediately came of it, I just think that play call sends a message to your team. It's a huge gamble but it gets the team fired up. The message I believe it sends to your team is that you are actively trying to get the ball back as soon as possible. That pumps your offense up and gives them confidence. It also gives your defense a boost because it shows the coaching staff believes that if this attempt is unsuccessful, they have confidence that the defense can go out there and get a quick 3-and-out. I just really like the call. It happened no less than a week ago in another game. But I watch so many games that I can't remember at the moment which game it was... But that team that attempted the on-side kick ended up winning as well... Again, I just really like the call!

Well, I should be back later. Thanks for reading... Good Luck!
              2019 SEASON
              NCAAF
              42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
              11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Adding

NCAAF
                7* - [399] Oklahoma -17
                2* - [404]San Diego State +18 1/2
                2* - [382] Texas -7 1/2

I just can't lay the points with my Ducks... I might go as far as to take USC. I may have a second half play... We'll see. Good Luck!
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
                X