NCAA Play for 11/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Play for 11/19

Wake Forest -10' over Maryland. I wrote this last week but I will say it again. Maryland's players hate Randy Edsall. Look for major transfers after the season is over. They have been going through the motions the last 4 weeks. Don't think they will keep this within single digits. Gonna be a large play for me. Bol to all
    Last edited by ravenmaniac; 11-14-2011, 12:53 PM.

I agree, looks like they've quit a long time ago. What is the problem with Edsall?

Comment

Good Luck Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        I agree, looks like they've quit a long time ago. What is the problem with Edsall?
        KB: the guy looks like a drill sgt. in the Marines and runs the Maryland football program like boot camp. No long hair, no earrings, the players can't do TV or newspaper interviews without getting his permission. If your late for a team meeting you are suspended for a game. The guy announces 1 or 2 suspensions every week. Kids hate him. Good recruits aren't taking a second look at Maryland. All his early signings are 2 and 3 star recruits. No 4 or 5 star ones. Just a complete fiasco. Season ticket sales are dropping like a rock for next year. No local interest in the Terps. You right in the observation that they look like they have quit a long time.

Comment

Ralph Frigen did a great job when he was there and UMD went to bowl game every season. Why he was let go I still haven't had a clues???

Comment

Originally posted by kenman64 View Post
            Ralph Frigen did a great job when he was there and UMD went to bowl game every season. Why he was let go I still haven't had a clues???
            Yea the AD Kevin Anderson not only dumped Fridgen but sent his heir apparent James Franklin packing. Franklin is now the head coach at Vanderbilt. They are having their best season in a while. What a clusterfuck that was.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              Yea the AD Kevin Anderson not only dumped Fridgen but sent his heir apparent James Franklin packing. Franklin is now the head coach at Vanderbilt. They are having their best season in a while. What a clusterfuck that was.
              The Franklin is turning some heads, and I mean recruits!! Doing a fantastic job!

Comment

GL Raven
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Adding these

Vandy -1' over Tenn.
                  Washington -2 over Oregon State
                  Troy -10' over Fl. Atlantic
                  Navy -4' over San Jose
                  Florida International +1' over ULM
                  Utah State -10 over Idaho
                  So. Cal +14' over Oregon. Hoping for an Oregon letdown.

Comment

I think local interest in the Terps has been gone for quite some time now. Not that I don't believe what youre saying but if its true I wonder how Edsal managed to do so well at UCONN, he took them to a BCS game for crying out loud, and UCONN surely had no 4 or 5 star recruits, he must just know how to coach some football.

Comment

Originally posted by violivei12 View Post
                      I think local interest in the Terps has been gone for quite some time now. Not that I don't believe what youre saying but if its true I wonder how Edsal managed to do so well at UCONN, he took them to a BCS game for crying out loud, and UCONN surely had no 4 or 5 star recruits, he must just know how to coach some football.
                      Yea no one has cared about terps football in the last 10 years (basketball is starting down that road too). However, Uconn was in the Big East (still is) so it isnt as prestigious winning it

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Adding
                          Wyoming -24' over New Mex.
                          Tulsa -13' over UTEP
                          North Texas +1 over W. Ky.
                          Arkansas State -11 over MTSU

Comment

good luck today maniac !!!
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment