Thursdays beer $$$$$ plays game of the year tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays beer $$$$$ plays game of the year tonight

OK GUYS HERE IT IS TAKE VIRGINIA TECH -1 TONIGHT.VIRG TECH HAS A HUGE ADVANTAGE ON MY TEAM.WE CAN NOT MATCHUP WITH THE DEFENSE THAT THEY PUT OUT.GA TECH PLAYS WELL AGAINST TEAMS THAT ARE ATHLETIC Like CLEMSON.TEAMS THAT ARE PHYSICAL WE HAVE MORE OF A PROBLEM.HERE IS HOW I SEE IT

OFFENSE
    Advantage Virg tech. Rushing offense is about even maybe Favored To GA TECH A LITTLE BUT OUR LACK OF PASSING OFFENSE GIVES VIRG TECH THE SMALL ADVANTAGE.

DEFENSE IS WHERE THERE IS A HUGE HUGE DISPARITY.

VIRGINIA TECH IS A LOT BETTER DEFENSIVELY AND THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE best IN THE ACC.I DON'T SEE HOW THIS LINE IS ONLY -1 OR ALMOST EVEN

SPECIAL TEAMS IS ALWAYS A STRONG POINT FOR THE HOKIES.

I KNOW WE BEAT CLEMSON AND CLEMSON BEAT VIRG TECH BUT U CAN'T GO BY THAT I FEEL U CAN MOVE ON THIS GAME LIKE IT'S ALREADY BEEN PLAYED.VIRG TECH WINS THIS GAME BY AT LEAST 10 POINTS
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

I'd like to agree but my Hokies have been brutal after a bye and even on Thursdays the last 5 years. I think last year's win over GT and a win over Maryland 3 years ago are the only winners. The D is riddled with injuries, Hopkins our best run stopping DT is done for the year and a true freshman is in his place who has been ok but not tested against a good running team. Gayle is our best pass rusher and he's banged up and our best LB Taylor is done for the year. Not to mention how inconsistent Logan Thomas has been at QB. (He was awful against Duke in a game we should have lost.) Oh and the special teams have been anything but special this year. The punting game has been atrocious, we have 2 guys that are a complete mess out there that are good for a couple shanks a game and our starting kicker was hurt last game. There's really no such thing as Beamer Ball anymore either, we haven't blocked a kick in over a year. Not trying to shoot holes in your pick, obviously I hope you're right but this game scares the crap out of me.

Comment

Bol on your Goy

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
        I'd like to agree but my Hokies have been brutal after a bye and even on Thursdays the last 5 years. I think last year's win over GT and a win over Maryland 3 years ago are the only winners. The D is riddled with injuries, Hopkins our best run stopping DT is done for the year and a true freshman is in his place who has been ok but not tested against a good running team. Gayle is our best pass rusher and he's banged up and our best LB Taylor is done for the year. Not to mention how inconsistent Logan Thomas has been at QB. (He was awful against Duke in a game we should have lost.) Oh and the special teams have been anything but special this year. The punting game has been atrocious, we have 2 guys that are a complete mess out there that are good for a couple shanks a game and our starting kicker was hurt last game. There's really no such thing as Beamer Ball anymore either, we haven't blocked a kick in over a year. Not trying to shoot holes in your pick, obviously I hope you're right but this game scares the crap out of me.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT BUDDY I KNOW WE SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY I JUST KNOW AS A MATCHUP THIS IS GOING TO BE TOUGH FOR US.I PICKED GA TECH TO BEAT CLEMSON BECAUSE GA TECH Rushing offense played into a risky crazy not that great Clemson Defense.Virg Tech is great against the run stays at home and will put Ga tech in 3rd and long situations and Ga Tech can not pass to save our life.GA TECH HAS A GOOD RECORD RUNNING THE TRIPLE OPTION BUT WHEN A GOOD TEAM HAS 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE WE DINT DO THAT WELL.WE HAVE NOT WON A BOWL GAME IN LIKE 5 -6 YEARS .I THINK VIRG TECH HAS BEEN PREPARING FOR US 3 WEEKS THAT IS WHY THEY DID NOT PLAY THAT WELL AGAINST DUKE.
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          THANKS FOR THE INPUT BUDDY I KNOW WE SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY I JUST KNOW AS A MATCHUP THIS IS GOING TO BE TOUGH FOR US.I PICKED GA TECH TO BEAT CLEMSON BECAUSE GA TECH Rushing offense played into a risky crazy not that great Clemson Defense.Virg Tech is great against the run stays at home and will put Ga tech in 3rd and long situations and Ga Tech can not pass to save our life.GA TECH HAS A GOOD RECORD RUNNING THE TRIPLE OPTION BUT WHEN A GOOD TEAM HAS 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE WE DINT DO THAT WELL.WE HAVE NOT WON A BOWL GAME IN LIKE 5 -6 YEARS .I THINK VIRG TECH HAS BEEN PREPARING FOR US 3 WEEKS THAT IS WHY THEY DID NOT PLAY THAT WELL AGAINST DUKE.
          No matter what it should be a good one! GL tonight!

Comment

IDK man. Its just Vtech is so overrated and I do not see how this is a bad matchup. GTech is 1-1 and outgained VTech in both meetings. GL but not really its your damn team grow a pair lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
              IDK man. Its just Vtech is so overrated and I do not see how this is a bad matchup. GTech is 1-1 and outgained VTech in both meetings. GL but not really its your damn team grow a pair lol.
              I hear ya about growing a pair would love to be able to say Ga Techwould win but I just don't see it.We lost to Miami and to Virginia because the defense they play is a lot like Virg Techs style.Clemson plays a different style I SEE GA TECH LOSING BY AT LEAST 10.We can not pass at all and if Virginia Tech puts us at
              3rd and long its going to be a very long game with a lot of punts.I have said this before but saying it again on offense these 2 teams are even rushing wise passing edge is heavy toward the HOKIES but HOKIES Defense is only giving up 86 hot against the run so this is THIER strength.I just see a low scoring game with a lot of punts maybe a Virginia Tech win 27-14.
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Entire card
                NFL
                San Diego -7