Week 9 NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 NFL

Hi guys, this is my first time posting picks but I've been following along for quite some time. I'm not going to assign unit values just yet as I'm still tinkering with my capping methods. Hope I get off to a good start . . .

Indianapolis +7 (-115) over Atlanta
    SD +6 over GB (-115)
    KC/Miami over 40.5
    Cinci/Ten Under 41.5

I still might make plays on the totals in the St. Louis/Arizona and Pitts/Balt games.

Good luck Swole and thanks for posting! Never hesitate to ask any questions. We were all beginning posters at one time or another and I along with many others would love to help.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Good luck Swole and thanks for posting! Never hesitate to ask any questions. We were all beginning posters at one time or another and I along with many others would love to help.
      Good luck. Don't listen to this mo fo KB. He will lead you down the path to destruction. J/K

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        PLEASE don't listen to this poster !!! He needs mental help and he comes on here and has different personalities - most of the time he is GAY B !!!

good luck on your plays !!!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Good Luck today slaw

Comment

gl today....keep em coming......guys here will help when you need help, I doubt you will need help though, do your thing, and bust some bookie ass....

thanks for posting....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck cole-slaw
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Thanks for contributing to the forum,and good luck

Comment

GL on the sd game

Comment

Working...