Major World Series Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major World Series Play

Cards -140. I wrote this in another thread already but rarely have I seen a team come back to win a playoff series after snatching defeat from the jaws of victory not once but twice like the Rangers did yesterday. They have to be devistated. But I also found some other facts that made me place a major bet on the Cards.

Rangers are 1-4 in their last 5 World Series road games while the Cards are 5-1 in their last 6 World Series home games. Some cat named Jerry Layne is the home plate ump tonight. Rangers are 1-6 in the last 7 games with Layne calling balls and strikes while the Cards are 7-1 with Layne behind the plate

Finally home teams have won the 7th game of the World Series 8 straight times. The last road team to win a 7th game is the 1979 Pirates who beat the Baltimore Orioles.

Bol to all

Bol rm!

Comment

The Cardinals are hitting .212 against lefties and the Rangers .282 vs. righties in the last 10 games. Carpenter on 3 days rest(didn't he get beat up the last time they tried that experiment?)and Harrison had a 3.03 ERA on the road this year. My money is on the Rangers!!!

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Can't believe Holliday is mailing in this game

Comment

GL raven

Comment

GL Raven

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                GL Raven
                Is Jerry Layne the same ump that blowed the call at first base in game 3?

Comment

That was too easy. Thanks Cards

Comment

Working...
                  X