Clear All

good luck today, Mavs!

Comment

GL today

Comment

(VIII) 3-4 -2.00

YTD: 34-33
        +22.60 units

Stanford saved a bad yesterday. It's 7 AM and I still can't believe he fumbled the ball. Hell, after Luck's pick 6 I was ready to shut the game off altogether.

NFL:

2* Indianapolis +9

2* Detroit -3

2* Cleveland +9

Good Luck.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          (VIII) 3-4 -2.00

YTD: 34-33
          +22.60 units

Stanford saved a bad yesterday. It's 7 AM and I still can't believe he fumbled the ball. Hell, after Luck's pick 6 I was ready to shut the game off altogether.

NFL:

2* Indianapolis +9

2* Detroit -3

2* Cleveland +9

Good Luck.
          You and me both. I thought we were dead. I would have been happy as hell to have gotten a push. You know what, I am sure you have been on the wrong side of those type games on more than one occasion, I know I have. That was a little payback.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
            You and me both. I thought we were dead. I would have been happy as hell to have gotten a push. You know what, I am sure you have been on the wrong side of those type games on more than one occasion, I know I have. That was a little payback.
            I'll take a little of that LUCK anyday. So true, how many times have you been on the other side, I'll gladly take it. Good LUCK!

Comment

good job yesterday.....close, a lil luck involved, and what you know, a winner...

gl today with the NFL.....

PS: I too had Stanf and had already figured it as a loss........what a finish....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X