Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sirporkie View Post
    get 'em next time Cash
    thanks pork will be alright!!!! pounded greenbay second half to make up for my fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      get off your knee pads kb!!!

Comment

Fuck Yeah Cash you tell them. That Green Bay call was pure genius congrats Anyone that can be 0-4 for the day and still come out even is impressive. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
          Fuck Yeah Cash you tell them. That Green Bay call was pure genius congrats Anyone that can be 0-4 for the day and still come out even is impressive. Congrats
          Where do you see his 2nd half Green Bay post other than 5 hours after the game ended

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
            Where do you see his 2nd half Green Bay post other than 5 hours after the game ended
            I thought he was being sarcastic in his post Raven. That's why he put "how can you be 0-4 and still come out even".

Comment

Raven Vols called it right.

Comment

Who cares???? I mean I think no one on here is that great, I wouldnt pay 1.00 for picks. I dont get the point of anyone lying, but if you do it's really really weird.

Comment

it was my birthday and i was enjoing it couldnt get to a cpu to post green bay second half, by the way i was 1-4 cowgirls covered so go wash your ass, if you dont like what i post then fade me!!!! once again i can post whatever the fuck i want 40 GOY of the years if i want , you got a problem stay off my thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                    it was my birthday and i was enjoing it couldnt get to a cpu to post green bay second half, by the way i was 1-4 cowgirls covered so go wash your ass, if you dont like what i post then fade me!!!! once again i can post whatever the fuck i want 40 GOY of the years if i want , you got a problem stay off my thread!!!
                    He is pretty gay, I doubt he stays away lol

Comment

First I don't hold you back at all from posting I think you are doing great and have won more than you have lost. But when you lose lets be honest about it

Comment

First I don't hold you back at all from posting I think you are doing great and have won more than you have lost. But when you lose lets be honest about it
                        i am very honest about it!!!!! go look at my posts from before, even when i didnt wake up in time to post i still said i lost and had a horrible day!!! so go back to last week and read!!!!! i have no reason to lie about anything!!

Comment

Wow, from angry and contentious- to apologetic and contrite- that is a bit scary!! Nice post Raven- Go Ravens!!!

Comment

That's enough guys ... Move on

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                              Who cares???? I mean I think no one on here is that great, I wouldnt pay 1.00 for picks
                              Now that's 100% being an idiot LWA. I haven't had a problem with you before but come on man there are alot of Great cappers here and they put in alot of time so IMO your being disrespectful as shit!!!!

Sorry Spark. I will move on now.

Comment

Working...
                              X