5 huge plays for monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 huge plays for monday!

JETS-7 JETS 1 ST HALF -225 SHARKS-181 OILERS +113 AND LEAFS OVER 1 1/2 GOALS 1 ST PERIOD!

GL Crazy!
    CFB YTD: 4-4
    NFL YTD: 1-0

Comment

Cracy-First of all I do look at your plays every day as you do seem to do better than most and do play them sometimes.
      That said, is there ever a day when you just entitle your thread Today's plays without the huge attached?
      In short, is every night tap out night and/or are there nights when your plays are just every day plays and/or is this simply done because say you have such confidence in your plays that you believe all of your plays merit this type of rating.
      Again, I am not trying to get on your case or srta trouble, but am curious as to the huge designations every day.
      Last edited by savage1; 10-17-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

GL Cracy
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Good luck Crazy!!!!!

Comment

He labels all the same whats it matter! Good Luck!

Comment

Bol Crazy Man

Comment

Good reason why I don't respond much anymore. GL to all.

Comment

Good luck on your plays Crazy.

Every site has a Barney Fife; please excuse ours

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

Good Luck Goofy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                      Cracy-First of all I do look at your plays every day as you do seem to do better than most and do play them sometimes.
                      That said, is there ever a day when you just entitle your thread Today's plays without the huge attached?
                      In short, is every night tap out night and/or are there nights when your plays are just every day plays and/or is this simply done because say you have such confidence in your plays that you believe all of your plays merit this type of rating.
                      Again, I am not trying to get on your case or srta trouble, but am curious as to the huge designations every day.
                      Pay your ticket, do not pass go, post plays or STFU. Do not "srta" any trouble
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                        Pay your ticket, do not pass go, post plays or STFU. Do not "srta" any trouble
                        Only if you say Simon says.

ps The ticket is and will remain unpaid until/if I am threatened with the loss of my license in Massachusetts and even then I will appeal it-Tuck Fexas!
                        Last edited by savage1; 10-17-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X