Huge NFL play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge NFL play

Bad as Philly has been, they are a better, more explosive team than the Bills, and playing in Orchard Park in October is nothing like in December.

The Eagles have disappointed terribly, but last week their disappointment was based on surrendering a 20 point lead and only converting on 2 of 7 trips into the red zone. This is a team with enough talent to correct those mistakes permanently.

Asomagha has been a major problem for the birds as well, an extremely talented cb whom they have asked to play in a strange hybrid format that has been a bust. The Bills are the perfect opponent to fix this problem, as they have exactly one explosive option downfield in Steve Johnson. I expect Nnamdi to line up against him and contain him all day.

In week one, this spread would have been Philly -8.5. I got this at -2.5, but even the 3 it's sitting on is an easy call for me. They may not be a dream team, but the Eagles are a deeper, more talented team, and the score today will reflect that.

Philly -2.5 My biggest play in months
    Good luck all

I agree 100%. BOL Truckee!
    NFL
    5* 1-0
    2* 6-2-1
    1* 9-4
    total = 16-6-1

Comment

Played Philly -2 1H as smaller play as well. Good luck all.

Comment

good luck, TT! i'm with ya!

Comment

Working...
        X