No announcement yet.

6 Team Parlay That Might Get Your Attn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Team Parlay That Might Get Your Attn.

Greetings to old and new friends.
    Recently Wayne spoke of teasers in the NFL as a bet that should be allowed in your way of thinking to oppose the odds that may take away the win you so desire.
    Not one to lose money but one to enjoy each of the games and still have a vested play worth a couple of hundred bucks.
    So without further ado, as I have been gone for years and from gambling all this time, (more on getting too emotionally connected to my bets, not from losing),
    I offer and endorse the following play in parlay form without the points to fear.

6 Team Parlay
    Pending 10/8/11 12:00pm College Football 307 Oklahoma -425* vs Texas
    Pending 10/8/11 7:00pm College Football 312 Alabama -8500* vs Vanderbilt
    Pending 10/8/11 12:00pm College Football 350 Georgia Tech -650* vs Maryland
    Pending 10/8/11 7:30pm College Football 352 Stanford -7000* vs Colorado
    Pending 10/8/11 12:20pm College Football 378 South Carolina -1400* vs Kentucky
    Pending 10/8/11 7:00pm College Football 381 Texas A&M -350* vs Texas Tech

And yes upsets are always the way of life and I may be upset if this does not hit.
    Be aware that Stanford holds a large rushing yards per carry to Colorado and is has a 4-0 ATS record. Georgia Tech which plays against Maryland today, is also 4-0 ATS and plays at home. So these appear safe bets.
    Stanford and Georgia Tech are being bet on heavily for those reasons and the odds have risen on them for that reason.

South Carolina has too many athletes and will run over Kentucky, leaving road kill all the way. Spurrier will have tougher competition in the days ahead and wants to establish the run game to give an opportunity for the QB's to get some work in. The defense will help him get his wish.

Watching OK and Texas in games prior to today. Texas appears not be as hardened as OK especially when it comes to the fourth quarter.
    Alabama should have its way with Vandy.

Texas A&M has the defense to stop Texas Tech's running game.
    It is a paltry 1-3 ATS so I like the straight up look here.

Yes, other teams like LSU and so on are worthy and if it was not my Gators then it would have been played.

If this does not win then I will double next week. Yes, I have other plays but this may help someone out there that who wants to enjoy the games and not go through some bi-polar moments as the clock ticks with the ball out of bounds.

The very best to you all and yes, I am wordy or is that worthy!
    Last edited by Spearit; 10-08-2011, 11:50 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

I like it. Did i miss what it pays? If it loses, my guess would be A&M cuz they just keep screwing me!

Comment

WOW .. This is a good day.

Spearit, Hope things are well. Good Luck and great seeing you

Comment

GL on the big 6team ML play.

great to see you posting Spearit
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

good to see you Spearit,good luck

Comment

Thanks to my old friends and the payout is just about a few bucks over even odds.
            All three early games are looking great. My teaser was monday night football with TB-3 and the under 48 1/2 coupled with OK at -1.
            I realize that 8 1/2 points sounds mighty good as a teaser but I am taking bets that I cap to show a statistical advantage and making at least even money on them.
            My overall capping skills are rusty and totals seemed to be my thang back then.
            Now, I just want to enjoy the games and not feel the tension that goes along with a play. Some get a high from it, some are addicted to it. It just happens to affect my disposition and causes others and myself to feel an uneasiness during the changes that go on in a game.

Wayne, the A&M has been an ATS nightmare so far. It is my toughest play of the parlay.
            The 13 turnover edge to Texas Tech haunts me. A WR for Tech is doubtful which A&M is still the worst in College football against the pass. You can run on Tech as they are near the worst in college football. Defensive injuries mostly on Tech side. High scoring game
            Last edited by Spearit; 10-08-2011, 01:51 PM.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

glad to see ya posting miss ya pal
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

gl and go gators
                2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X