Clear All

• MLB Friday

YTD 25-27 +3.56 units
    2* 1-0 +2.30 units
    1* 24-27 +1.26 units

Faves 7-2 +4.77 units
    Dogs 18-24 -0.06 units
    Totals 0-1 -1.15 units

I won with the D-backs Wednesday and am now 7-1 my last eight plays. I'm all in with Arizona again today.

Pending:
    1* D-backs to win series +138

Friday:

2* D-backs +140
    I'm obviously going for the big score here with my futures play pending and only my second 2* of the year on top of it. But the case is compelling. Ian Kennedy is one of the top five pitchers in the NL and has been consistent all year. He's better than Milwaukee's Gallardo and we have the added advantage of Gallardo's history of poor performances after high-pitch count masterpieces. Gallardo was on fumes when he struck out the side in the eighth inning in game one. In the meantime, Arizona---with the look of a team of destiny----is hitting the cover off the ball. The obvious negative is that both teams are great at home and lousy on the road and that's played out in this series. But when you bet dogs, there's always a problem or they wouldn't be dogs. The D-backs' losses in the first two games were largely because of terrible decisions by Gibson. If he doesn't screw up here, he goes to the NLCS.

Good luck gris

Comment

GL tomorrow Gris!

Comment

GL tomorrow i like it

Comment

GL Gris...

Comment

Working...
          X