Not my pick but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not my pick but...

I follow people on this forum and have made alot of money doing it. me myself have tried to post my own plays a couple of times and i'm nt that good but i do thank all of you for your hard work that has helped me turn 300.00 into 900.00 this past weekend in my off shore account. hope to really blow it up this weekend. But i have a good friend in Detroit that him and a few guys he partners with really know some high rollers. anyways he just told me they moved huge on the over in the arizona game tonight in MLB.. their local in detroit will take as much as you want if your one of his regulars.. they just brought him 50 dimes about a hour ago and took the over.. so take it for what it's worth and good luck...

Thats lota coin !!

Comment

Yes it is and the friend that told me the info is a stand up guy that wouldnt make it up. i've known of the local there from my cousins that grew up there and ive lived there while going to school to get my degree in paralegal studies and this local has all the auto plants sewed up etc and has ALOT of clients. he is of course set up online pph , and gives high limits but when you want to bet anything over 25,000 even if you have been with him for years he requests you to bring the cash in upfront and if you win he pays you early the next morning and of course you dont have to wait for settle up day.. ii don't get all of their picks of curse but when they move that big or even 25,000 i usually get a call from my friend or one of my cousins telling me.. they moved 30,000 on tennesee this last weekend ( college) but i didnt have time to post it but i put up a measley 100.00 on them in my off shore account lol.. anyways and just put 100.00 on the over 9 runs tonight.. good luck to everyone..

Comment

Halfway there

Comment

looking good

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
            Halfway there
            well i guess then i have 50.00 and am half way to my big 100.00 lol

Comment

That over is going to be EZ Money for you!

Now if the Brew Crew can make a comeback and Win, i'll be happy too!

Comment

Great info!! Ty for passig it along, unfort i was already onthe other side!!

Comment

Nice hit GREEK ... Thanks

Comment

Nice call

Comment

Keep em coming-it is always nice to hear who big money is betting.

Comment

Great info Greek...

Comment

I just got word that this same group just unloaded on texas to win game 1 of the world series.. not sure how much they laid down, but was just told they unloaded.. Since this last post i missed out on 5 games they played and i am sorry i couldnt post them i got them about 2 minutes before the start as i was busy at work.. i know it doesnt matter since i didnt post them but in those 5 games they went 3-1-1.. kjust passing the info along tonight that they unloaded on texas.. lets hope the game doesnt get rained out.. good luck to anyone that tails them i know i am..

Comment

Thank for passing it along.
                            CFB YTD: 4-4
                            NFL YTD: 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by yabmane View Post
                              Thank for passing it along.
                              No problem. i try my best to pass it along when i'm able.. my job prevents me from always doing so.. but anyways i wish everyone the best of luck tonight no matter who you play and lets all make some money and enjoy the fall classic..

Comment

Working...
                              X