Clear All

• MLB Series Play

YTD 23-27 +1.50 units
    2* 1-0 +2.30 Units
    1* 22-27 -0.80 units

Faves 7-2 +4.77 units
    Dogs 16-24 -2.12 units
    Totals 0-1 -1.15 units

I ended the regular season with a rush, going 5-1 my last six to get into the black and erase a summer of struggles. 3-1 Wednesday night including the +190 Orioles. I may have plays Saturday but am making one series bet now (I have done VERY well on series and futures post-season baseball plays over the years).

1* D-backs To Win Series +138
    Arizona looks like a team of destiny. 48 come from behind wins has them beleiving they can win anything. Milwaukee's brilliant pitching wore down the last few weeks and they may be vulnerable. If Ariz can win one of the first two at Miller Park, I think they get ther series.

Im on it with you....love Kennedy in game 1.

Comment

good luck, Griz!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        YTD 23-27 +1.50 units
        2* 1-0 +2.30 Units
        1* 22-27 -0.80 units

Faves 7-2 +4.77 units
        Dogs 16-24 -2.12 units
        Totals 0-1 -1.15 units

I ended the regular season with a rush, going 5-1 my last six to get into the black and erase a summer of struggles. 3-1 Wednesday night including the +190 Orioles. I may have plays Saturday but am making one series bet now (I have done VERY well on series and futures post-season baseball plays over the years).

1* D-backs To Win Series +138
        Arizona looks like a team of destiny. 48 come from behind wins has them beleiving they can win anything. Milwaukee's brilliant pitching wore down the last few weeks and they may be vulnerable. If Ariz can win one of the first two at Miller Park, I think they get ther series.
        No No No,lol good luck gris

Comment

GL Gris

Comment

Working...
          X