Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CASHMONEY NCAA THURS NIGHT FOOTBALL (and releasing my NFL GOY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY NCAA THURS NIGHT FOOTBALL (and releasing my NFL GOY)

NFL GOY

25* DETROIT LIONS +1

I LOVE THE LIONS IN THIS SPOT, NOT ONLY DO I THINK THERE GOING TO WIN THE GAME, I THINK DALLAS HAS NO CHANCE AND THIS ONE COULD BE A EARLY BLOWOUT, DALLAS HAS WON THE HOME OPENER IN GARBAGE FASHION AGIANST WASHINGTON LAST WEEK SO THEY WONT REALLY BE DYING FOR A WIN AND THATS BESIDES THE POINT, THE LIONS ARE FOR REAL THIS YEAR, THEY ARE DEADLY ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL AND SPECIAL TEAMS, NO ONE CAN GUARD CALVIN JOHNSON 1 ON 1 SO EXPECT DOUBLE TEAMS, GIVING GUYS LIKE NATE BURLY, PETTEGREW, TITIS YOUNG, SCHEFFLER MORE OPEN LOOKS FOR MATTHEW THE BEAST STAFFORD TO UNLEACH!!! I WILL BE POUDING THIS GAME!!!!!! SHOULD BE A FREE BOY!!

Good luck this week boys, and ill be back with NCAA Foots before game time, leaning on south florida and houston both 1rst half!!!

I agree with your Detroit pick but am scared by the line movement and it seems every dick and tom are talking about Detriot as the pick

Comment

Originally posted by plandbill View Post
      I agree with your Detroit pick but am scared by the line movement and it seems every dick and tom are talking about Detriot as the pick
      tom , dick, harry, bill, ricky, zubra can talk all they want!!! LIONS will be 4-0 after this week, dallas sucks a donkey dick and romo will knocked out the game by halftime

Comment

What?... just like Michigan State a few weeks ago?

Comment

Good luck, $$!

Comment

hope you nail it Cash,best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
              What?... just like Michigan State a few weeks ago?
              hey smart ass, stay off my thread unless you wanna tell me good luck!!! you dont think i was kickin myself in the face on that michigan state pick!! if you got anything else dumb to say you can go fuck yourself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                hope you nail it Cash,best of luck
                thanks moondog!!! my man...good luck the rest of the week brother

Comment

Good Luck CM

Comment

Im a HUGE Cowboys fan. Born and raised in Texas. I like what the Cowboys are doing.

This game scares me as we did what was needed Monday vs Skins, Got a win and stayed away from 1-2.

I hate to say it but I think yer on track here as I see a let down with the Boys. Not due to Lions being better but surviving Monday through all the injuries and mistakes. I dont see them doing it back to back games. Unless everyone gets healthy overnite this could be a tough one for Cowboys Fans.

Ill be pulling for my Boys but I think yer on the right track here.

BOL!!!!!

Comment

Bol. Ignore Slappy's Son. Never see the guy post a play himself nor does he say congrats when you do a good job. He waits until a pick bombs and then make his negative comments. The guy is a real tool.

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                        hey smart ass, stay off my thread unless you wanna tell me good luck!!! you dont think i was kickin myself in the face on that michigan state pick!! if you got anything else dumb to say you can go fuck yourself!!!
                        gl and why comment back to slappy
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                          bol. Ignore slappy's son. Never see the guy post a play himself nor does he say congrats when you do a good job. He waits until a pick bombs and then make his negative comments. The guy is a real tool.

Comment

good luck
                            Don't be afraid

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
                              gl and why comment back to slappy
                              your right i should of ignored the ass hole!! thanks marty!!

Comment

Working...
                              X