Clear All

• MLB Wednesday

YTD 20-26 -1.23 units
    2* 1-0 +2.30 units
    1* 19-26 -3.52 units
    Faves 5-1 +3.94 units
    Dogs 15-24 -4.02 units
    Totals 0-1 -1.15 units

I went 2-0 Monday including a win on my only 2* of the year (underdog Rangers). Today's a great day to play baseball with numerous games having post-season implications.

1* D-backs -117
    This play is a little tricky as Arizona might pull starters if Milwaukee clinches homefield advantage in its game with Pitts (starts 90 minutes earlier). But Arizona is soaring with momentum after last night's miracle comeback (down 6-1 with nobody on and two out in the bottom of the tenth).

1* Tigers -164
    I'm breaking one of my sacred rules here (never play a favorite over -140) but the Tigers have to win to avoid playing in Yankee Stadium in the first round. Detroit has scored 38 runs its last four games and faces a young Cleveland pitcher who has been ineffective.

1* Orioles +190
    Maybe the epic choke climaxes tonight. Lester has been pitching poorly and Showalter has Baltimore lapping up its role as spoiler.

1* Rangers -133
    This line has moved a ton already but it's still good value. Texas will need a win if Detroit wins earlier in the night (likely, as noted above). Home field advantage in AL is huge. Texas will get either Bos or TB at home if it wins or would have to go to New York if they lose. Rangers rae playing great and Sciosia and the Angels packed it in.

I like the Rangers and Tigers

Comment

Good luck tonight, gris!

Comment

looks like you did well overall.

Comment

Working...
        X