Ben Roethlisberger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Roethlisberger

Can you say..... Going to be one bigtime Pro Quarterback ?

That guy is just awesome for can bring him down :eek: :eek:
    1 of 1 Morons

HOMER...

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I HOPE OAKLAND IS ABLE AND DOES DRAFT HIM!!!!
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Oakland needs alot of help I think. I have a prop at Bodog on who will be Oaklands head coach to start next year is going to be.

Comment

Another example of the Heisman Trophy and The Downtown Athletic Club being a big joke. Is there really any doubt who the best player is in college football.

Comment

How did the bigger conference schools not get this guy?

Comment

frank

I agree with you how was Him not at least a finalist ?:confused: :confused: :confused:
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Yes, Yes, Yes......I know.....Yet ANOTHER QB that will be starting in the NFL from the MAC....and maybe even Bowling Green's Josh Harris...:D
              "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Re: frank

Originally posted by Homer
                I agree with you how was Him not at least a finalist ?:confused: :confused: :confused:
                Cause he plays in the little ole MAC.....by the way, Marshall beat Louisville last year in this same bowl 38-15.....someone posted somewhere that they took the over 100 on this game at 50-1 odds...not a bad bet
                "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Trotter

Man there is a great chance of that over 100 coming in
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

AKA, the MAN !!
                    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I remember seeing him as a freshman when Miami O. came to Hawaii. He was big time even then. Potential was written all over him and he was one of the few to live up to the dreaded word. Looks like a big time Pro QB. But then again, everybody knows that.

Comment

funny

i remember that hawaii game..........................i like the fact that he never even played qb until his senior year in high school

b

Comment

The reason the big conferences didn't get him is because he played wide receiver in high school until his senior year. The head coach's son was the QB. Ben finally got his chance after the coach's son graduated. Miami of Ohio was the first to express an interest and he stuck with them.

Comment

Working...
                          X