Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CASHMONEY GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!! This game will not lose!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!! This game will not lose!!!!!!

25* GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!

You wanna make some money today boys???? PUT YOUR LIFE ON EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHIGAN STATE +5

I GUAREENSHEED THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK TO ALL

slap your bookie in the face with this one today!!

guaranteed is not the word you should use money.....good luck on your bet!

Comment

Gl

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
        guaranteed is not the word you should use money.....good luck on your bet!
        your right buddy!!!!!!!!!!! BUT WHEN YOU KNOW FOR SURE ITS A GUAREENSHEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ITS A GUAREENSHEEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT UR LIFE ON EM, IM GIVING YOU GUYS A DONATION TODAY!!!!!

Comment

10* PENN STATE 2hf -6 (hitter)

Comment

winner winner on that penn state 2half..........time to double all up on the spartans!!! good luck boys and cashhhhhhhhhh innnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

strong words cause no game is guaranteed !!! good luck today !!
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

They may still cover just want to get this out there. The coaching staff for Mich St should all be fired on the spot. First they have the ball on the 3 4th down under a minute in the half. Call a timeout and then fake a field goal plus they get the ball in the second half. Kick for 3 and then score after half. Then 3rd and 1 on 1st possesion of second half they throw and incomplete. Then they get it backdown 18 and after a big pass gor for a trick and lose 11 yards. That is the worste coaching I have ever seen in a big game. regardlessof cover or not

Comment

anything for the late games, I can't wait

Comment

"Put you life on it"??? I guess if you did, you won't be posting anymore, eh? Nice call.

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
                      "Put you life on it"??? I guess if you did, you won't be posting anymore, eh? Nice call.
                      fuckkk you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                        25* GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!

You wanna make some money today boys???? PUT YOUR LIFE ON EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHIGAN STATE +5

I GUAREENSHEED THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK TO ALL

slap your bookie in the face with this one today!!
                        Tough beat Cash,bounce back,its early in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post

just my opinion, but that wasn't necessary slappy. BUT Cash, when you use big words like you did, you have to expect what you get. There is NO SUCH THING as a guaranteed win and when you use that, some people actually believe it and bet it becasue of what you said. Then they will come back and bash.

Not necessary by slappy, but you have to expect it Cash.

Like Moon said, its early in the season. Bounce back and get some winners. Just be careful how you word it or expect more backlash than you want.

good luck the rest of the year !!!
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

sorry if anyone lost money becuase of me!!!!!!!! i feel that i moffed up!! who the fuck runs a fake field goal on the 2 yard line!!! anyways still 1-1 on the day and BIG ACTION TOMOROW, 1 fuck up cant hold cashmoney down!!

Comment

Michigan State getting romped!!! Good luck though.

Comment

Working...
                              X