No announcement yet.

Vols fan "HOMER" GOY and picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top WR in the locker room with a knee injury. Somebody step the fuck up and feel that role

Comment

Does not matter who is catching passes if the O-line does not block. Hopefully UT can withstand this burst of UF momentum and settle in. Right now not a lot is happening for UT. They need a pick 6 or at least a big turnover, otherwise its gone be a long day for UT. I am rooting for them and hope they can turn it around

Comment

Fuck Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

tennesee is getting romped buddy!! good luck i hope they come thru i got a lil baby parlay going with em!!

Comment

UT can't even get off a snap before UF is in the backfield

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
              UT can't even get off a snap before UF is in the backfield
              We might be In the negative rushing yards

Comment

Here comes the Vols....they need to put up 7 going into the half. If they can hang around come 4th qtr we may have a ballgame on our hands

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                  tennesee is getting romped buddy!!
                  I know. I'm watching the game.

Comment

TD Vols, get in the locker room quick, regroup, then come out the second half run an gun. Defense gotta step it up a notch

Comment

Ofcourse, defense not playing all that bad. turnover killed them. This second half should be close and exciting......this might go down to the wire

Comment

Just watched interview of D Dooley coming off the field at half...he sounds just like his father with that southern twang. I am not a fan of UT but a fan of D Dooley. He is a class act.
                        Disclaimer: He played high school ball at my Alma and always recruited players from CCHS while he was Head coach in Louisiana so I am biased.

Comment

Damn

Comment

GL today Vols! hope the Vols come out swinging this 2nd half for you !

Comment

I was rooting hard for us on that last drive vols. Even a FG gets it done for us and we get a win but it wasn't meant to be i guess. I got the line early enough to buy up from +9.5 to +10 and get a push but it certainly doesn't feel as good as a win would have. There is always tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                                I was rooting hard for us on that last drive vols. Even a FG gets it done for us and we get a win but it wasn't meant to be i guess. I got the line early enough to buy up from +9.5 to +10 and get a push but it certainly doesn't feel as good as a win would have. There is always tomorrow.
                                Wayne for anyone to even push is a miracle IMO. I picked the worst game to go GOY on cause we didn't do one thing right. I hope some people pushed on my play so it doesn't sting quite as bad. Sorry to anyone who lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X