Sunday 9/18 NFL Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 9/18 NFL Play

Pittsburgh -14 over Seattle. Played it now cause I think the line may go up. I have seen 2 of Mike Tomlin's press conferences since their beatdown Sunday and to say he was pissed is an understatement. I thought I saw steam coming out of his ears. I think Tomlin is one of the 2 or 3 best coaches in the NFL and I guarantee you he will have the Steelers ready for Seattle and Tavaris Jackson. Wouldn't be surprised at a 25-30 point win. I wouldn't want to be Seattle Sunday. Will post all NFL plays in this thread as the week goes along.

Let's get them! 1 unit play?

Comment

As of now 1 unit but may add to it before Sunday.

Comment

Raven,

Any early thoughts on your Ravens Sun? I think they will be a little flat after raping and pillaging Pgh last week. I think they pull it out in the end, but leaning towards TN at home plus the TD.

Good luck with the Pitt play!

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch View Post
          Raven,

Any early thoughts on your Ravens Sun? I think they will be a little flat after raping and pillaging Pgh last week. I think they pull it out in the end, but leaning towards TN at home plus the TD.

Good luck with the Pitt play!
          I agree there is going to be some type of letdown. . Tennessee didn't show me anything last week. I am not betting the game but if I did I would take the Ravens. Even with a letdown they have more than enough to cover the line against the Titans. IMO

Comment

Raven, don't mean to be negative about your pick but just wanted to give you a trend I have in my database:
            Home favorites of more than 12 points that are coming off a straight up loss as a favorite are just 17-49-2 ATS, including 6-38 ATS since 1992

Thought it was an interesting trent and wanted to give you this info.
            Good luck on your play...hope the Steelers pound them!
            Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
            +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
            +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
            +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
            +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
            +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
            +14.7 Units

Comment

Originally posted by roccodean View Post
              Raven, don't mean to be negative about your pick but just wanted to give you a trend I have in my database:
              Home favorites of more than 12 points that are coming off a straight up loss as a favorite are just 17-49-2 ATS, including 6-38 ATS since 1992

Thought it was an interesting trent and wanted to give you this info.
              Good luck on your play...hope the Steelers pound them!
              The Steelers weren't a Favorite last week, so unless i'm reading this wrong, this wouldn't apply, right?

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch View Post
                The Steelers weren't a Favorite last week, so unless i'm reading this wrong, this wouldn't apply, right?
                Your right Lunch. Ravens were either a 1 or 2 point favorite with all the books I know. Maybe in Pittsburgh the Steelers were favorites. Thanks Rocco but I think the Steelers rip the Seahawks a new one

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                  Your right Lunch. Ravens were either a 1 or 2 point favorite with all the books I know. Maybe in Pittsburgh the Steelers were favorites. Thanks Rocco but I think the Steelers rip the Seahawks a new one

Comment

you're right, doesn't apply. Sorry about the misinformation. good luck on your pick!
                    Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
                    +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
                    +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
                    +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
                    +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
                    +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
                    +14.7 Units

Comment

good luck, raven!

Comment

Adding Dallas -3 over S.F. and Baltimore -5' over Tennessee. Was going to lay off the Ravens game until I read that the favorite is 8-0 against the spread in the Raven's next game following a Steelers' game. The Ravens were the favorite in 4 of the 8 so it doesn't look like they let down after Steelers' week. That is one thing about Harbaugh, his team rarely gets upset.

Comment

Agree
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

GL Raven...I want the Ravens to win as much as anyone but I don't like seeing 85-90% of the public on them.

Comment

Adding 3 more.

Miami +3 over Houston. I think Houston has a good team but you really can't take anything away from their game against the Colts. I think Miami's defense was embarrased by Brady last week and will look to rebound today.

Atlanta ML +117 over Philly. Ryan and the Falcons rarely lose at home.

Jets -9 over Jags. Despite their win last week I still think the Jags are a joke and will be lucky to win 4 games this year. This ain't one of them

That's it for me today. BTW my record in the NFL so far is 3-6 if anyone is interested. Bol to all.

Comment

Working...
                              X