X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL/MLB Monday

NFL YTD 1-0 +1.0 units
    NFL/CFB Combined 1-4 -3.4 units

I won yesterday with the Bengals to open the NFL season. The following play was posted earlier in my CFB thread. You may need to lay juice to get the -3 now.

1* Broncos -3
    Whatever progress Oakland was making under Cable is being setback with a new staff. Denver should be a lot better with a real coach and has a decent offense.

Opinion only:
    Dolphins/Pats UNDER

MLB YTD 18-24 -2.53 units
    Dogs 14-22 -4.32 units
    Faves 4-1 +2.94 units
    Totals 0-1 -1.15 units

1* Padres +128
    Aaron Harang has had a great year for a bad team. The Padres are 16-9 in his starts. The Giants scored eight runs yesterday. So what? They scored two in their previous three games.

Opinions only:
    D-backs
    Angels

NOTE: No manager in baseball has done the job Joe Maddon is doing in Tampa. They have a real shot of catching the Red Sox with a team with half the talent. Too bad nobody in Tampa cares....

Kirk Gibson is doing a pretty damn good job himself.

Good luck Gris!

Comment

NOTE: No manager in baseball has done the job Joe Maddon is doing in Tampa. They have a real shot of catching the Red Sox with a team with half the talent. Too bad nobody in Tampa cares....[/QUOTE]

I dont think that is completely accurate, the Rays have the best starting pitching in the AL .....but on offense they do kinda suck!!! I think you meant half or a quarter of the payroll

Comment

good luck gris

Comment

GL today Gris!

Comment

GL Gris

Comment

Working...
            X