Thanks Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Memphis

Memphis, i have not been thanking you enough, but this year on college basketball total plays, i have been 11-6, and all 17 have been plays you liked and then i took shots on...........thankfully my book has totals on every game so please keep it up

as stated in earlier posts, i will not post a play i get from you but my biggest play to date was the under in last nights bama-tenn chatt game.............

keep up the very very good work

you and the other veterans set the bar so high on this site, i am hesitatnt to post anything without a lot of research

thanks everybody
    b

shorty3830 :

None needed there big guy , I am guilty of the same as are many here . For two nights in a row I have ( borrowed ) a NHL play from you and cashed both times and thats not counting your countless others .

The strength of this forum is its assets , and that is formed by all who contribute in a positive manner . And that can be achieved in many ways ( picks , humor , write-ups , kind words , and help ) With the many things going on in most peoples lives its a very tough task to see or catch all the value in each and every game and by banding together we stand a far better chance of isolating the good ones .

Thanks for your help and hold the torch high !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
    X