Picks For Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Thursday

I have a Free College Football Pick'em Contest. Go to Yahoo Fantasy and join my group. More details and prizes are listed in the Guestbook on my Contests page!

Nice turnout guys. I had 5 people for awhile and it looks like we will end up with 20+ playing. You still have time to sign up. It starts Friday!

Had a Great Wednesday. Let's build on it!

CFB

3* Wisconsin -34.5 (8:05 PM)

UNLV only returns 4 starters on a defense that was not good to begin with and they have a new QB under center this year. They only had 2 wins last year and they were against 2 horrible teams (Wyoming,New Mexico). Wisky returns a ton of talent and they also have former all everything QB Russell Wilson under center this season. Wilson was excellent for NC State and the transfer should be dynamic for a already talented Wisky team. They are loaded at RB and the defense looks to be very solid again this season. Wisky won 41-21 @ Vegas last year and I expect them to beat the Rebs by a lot more this season @ Home. Wrong place, wrong time for the Rebs tonight. Wisky 49 UNLV 6

5* Mississippi St -29.5 (8:05 PM)

The Bulldogs return 17 starters from a team that was pretty good last year. QB Relf is back and he is surrounded by a ton of talent at the skill positions. On defense the Bulldogs are fierce and they will suffocate the Tigers in this one. The defense might outscore the Memphis offense here. They are that good. The Tigers will be starting a new QB and the whole O-Line is pretty much new as well. They only return 3 on offense and 6 on defense. They were horrible on both sides of the ball last year and it is very possible that they will be even worse this season in a rebuilding mode again. Don't worry about State being on the road in this one either because they are expected to travel well with a short trip from Starkville. Memphis won 49-7 last year and i don't think this one will be that close. Look for a major beatdown in Memphis tonight! Miss St 51 Memphis 3

3* "7 PT." Teaser = Wisc. (-27.5) - Miss St (-22.5) ---> -130

Read Above!

GOOD LUCK

Good luck Wayne!

Comment

Good luck buddy! I'm on both!

Comment

Good luck buddy. On same sides for same reasons you stated.
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Good luck Wayne

Comment

GL on the card tonight wayne
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Best of luck Wayne!!

Comment