Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone tailing my bases and winning $$$$ ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone tailing my bases and winning $$$$ ??????

PLEASE !!!! IM NOT BEING A PRICK OR LOOKING FOR ATTENTION

I CANT BELIEVE IM DOING SO WELL AND EVERDAY IM WAITING FOR THE WEELS TO FALL OFF

THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER FORUM AND THATS WHY IM STILL HERE

I POPED MY CHERRY HERE AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS PLACE

I JUST HOPE SOMEONE...ANYONE ...IS TAILING ME AND MAKING SOME $$$

I GAMBLE FOR MYSELF .. BUT I POST HOPEING THAT I WIN AND CAN SHARE THE WEALTH

Guys...im fuking stunned / suprised

Ive been on these runs in football and hoops hundreds of times... And ive had the opposite kind of runs in those sports as well..lol

but ..im honestly suprised i keep winning in bases

Sick .. Sick run

When i was up 200 units the first month i thought (for sure !!!!!! ) that i would lose some units back
    and was just hoping to be at + 200 units at this time

SORRY..JUST OVERLY EXCITED TONIGHT

PLZ DONT TAKE THIS POST THE WRONG WAY..NOT BRAGGING.. JUST HOPING SOMEONE IS WINNING ALONG WITH ME

Please dont take this thread the wrong way !!!! Im not being a prick or looking for attention or any accolades or congradulations or atta boys.

Comment

Keep them coming buddy!
      Do I tail everyday.... no...but when I am on the fence or looking for a play I see what you are doing! Greek you have a huge following! Of course people are tailing you.
      Keep up the great work!

Comment

i've played on some of your plays. I really dont bet on MLB due to the lines. i hate laying big # on ML favs and relief pitchers are what actually decides outcomes of most games.

i bet mlb but really small $20-40 wagers max.

thanks for the winners.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Nice work buddy
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            nice work buddy

been a good year for me too buddy i am almost 94 games over .500 we had almost identical records for a while.we have combined probably bet on every game in baseball this year lol
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I got my butt kicked on Wednesday, so I tailed on Thursday. Thank you very much, GG! Keep it rollin!

Comment

Thinking back, I've gotten winners lately from you, Bum, bryce, tech, Spark, and a winning under from PhilJr. last night. All you guys....... THANK YOU!!!

Comment

I certainly am and made up and covered my basketball losses with your baseball wins. thanks, lets ride it all year

Comment

GG,

I check your threads daily and always selectively follow. You and I seem to be in sync with thinking and I look for you for things I may not have seen. Great work and thanks! The White Sox with Peavy the other was a classic example. I saw your 10*; then checked the % and saw the Fave was 24% of the action - and the odds went slightly reverse. For me, became my highest bb game yet this year. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
                      Thinking back, I've gotten winners lately from you, Bum, bryce, tech, Spark, and a winning under from PhilJr. last night. All you guys....... THANK YOU!!!
                      I just saw that I misread the score in last night's NBA game. The under didn't win but it should have.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                        PLEASE !!!! IM NOT BEING A PRICK OR LOOKING FOR ATTENTION

I CANT BELIEVE IM DOING SO WELL AND EVERDAY IM WAITING FOR THE WEELS TO FALL OFF

THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER FORUM AND THATS WHY IM STILL HERE

I POPED MY CHERRY HERE AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS PLACE

I JUST HOPE SOMEONE...ANYONE ...IS TAILING ME AND MAKING SOME $$$

I GAMBLE FOR MYSELF .. BUT I POST HOPEING THAT I WIN AND CAN SHARE THE WEALTH

Guys...im fuking stunned / suprised

Ive been on these runs in football and hoops hundreds of times... And ive had the opposite kind of runs in those sports as well..lol

but ..im honestly suprised i keep winning in bases

Sick .. Sick run

When i was up 200 units the first month i thought (for sure !!!!!! ) that i would lose some units back
                        and was just hoping to be at + 200 units at this time

SORRY..JUST OVERLY EXCITED TONIGHT

PLZ DONT TAKE THIS POST THE WRONG WAY..NOT BRAGGING.. JUST HOPING SOMEONE IS WINNING ALONG WITH ME
                        Thanks for the plays GG. I tail every day. Last night was another one of those once a year type of nights that seem to be happening every week or two now . . . a toast to you sir

Comment

tail em everyday- i sometimes only play the 5 units and above ,but the small plays have been doing good as well
                          for a pizza maker ur really fuckin good

Comment

I follow a few others here also but I look at yours everyday. Like bb33, I don't play all the low * bets but I always play 8* and higher. Hell of a run

Comment

shit greek ur the reason i joined here i followed u 6 years back for football & have followed u since pal u always tell people to bet what u can cuz nothing is a gauranteed win so when ur hot u should brag about it keep them coming
                              Last edited by flashypants; 05-20-2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X