Tue bball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tue bball

OKC +6. Not saying they win, but it smells like a close one.

Also I havent been on here much. Had Health issues, MS to be exact. I feel 100% right now, sometimes it fucks wiith you. I just got on copaxone and its working.

Comment

Nothing causes the disease, is what sucks. If I did something to deserve it I would understand it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        Also I havent been on here much. Had Health issues, MS to be exact. I feel 100% right now, sometimes it fucks wiith you. I just got on copaxone and its working.
        That sux buddy.

Wish nothing for the best for you and hope everything turns around in your favor. Life is cruel sometimes

Comment

Hey buddy you are in my prayers. Not much else I can say except that.
          Wish you the best.

Comment

Nothing causes the disease, is what sucks. If I did something to deserve it I would understand it more.
            My ex GF had MS and I tried to read up on it as much as possible. It can mess with you. A lot of people have it and live completely normal lives. It affects everyone differently on different levels. Good luck with it. Exercise and eat healthy. Sounds like you're doing good. Thanks for the plays...

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

I'm glad to hear the medication is working! All the best! Good luck tonight!

Comment

That sucks pal ... glad the meds are working ... You hang in there and be strong ... You will be fine!!!!!

Comment

Good luck lets, hope you feel alright, glad your doing better, god be with you
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

You can beat it pal. If you can deal with this place for 3 years(kidding) you can do anything. Thoughts are with ya. Ps BOL tonite.
                    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck, buddy! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                      X