NBA mothers day plays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA mothers day plays!

My first mothers day without my mom.pretty sad day gentlemen. When I went to buy my girlfriend a mothers day card yesterday I was in damn tears reading the cards. I ended up buying one for my mom and will put it on her grave today.
    The words in the card were perfect and I had to get it for her whether or not she can read it or not. I guess my point is if you still have your mom cherish her as long as you can as I miss mine tremendously!
    Have a great day gentlemen.

Plays!

My mom hated basketball!

Dallas -2 under 188
    Atlanta +3.5 under 179

9-5 for the week in nba plays.

Best of luck today. Know that your mom knows what is on your card.

My mom still alive but lost my dad back in 2004. Still feel like I talk to him everyday.

BTW, I asked Monte for your email address.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I know the feeling Bro. I lost my Father when I was in the prime of my athletic career so to speak. He was always too busy to come watch me play. Then He was gone. That first Fathers Day was rough. Some great advice I got was that when we flow with those emotions its a good thing. It means we are alive, full of life and flowing with emotion. Thats How our Mothers and Fathers would want us to be.

So when I would here a song about Dads or anything else of that nature and I would start to lose it a bit.... I would look up and say " hey pops , how you doin you old f*cker" thanks for checkn in on me.

Comment

GL. thanks for the insight

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10 View Post
          Best of luck today. Know that your mom knows what is on your card.

My mom still alive but lost my dad back in 2004. Still feel like I talk to him everyday.

BTW, I asked Monte for your email address.
          Cool buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by elliott one View Post
            I know the feeling Bro. I lost my Father when I was in the prime of my athletic career so to speak. He was always too busy to come watch me play. Then He was gone. That first Fathers Day was rough. Some great advice I got was that when we flow with those emotions its a good thing. It means we are alive, full of life and flowing with emotion. Thats How our Mothers and Fathers would want us to be.

So when I would here a song about Dads or anything else of that nature and I would start to lose it a bit.... I would look up and say " hey pops , how you doin you old f*cker" thanks for checkn in on me.
            Thanks E! Appreciate you taking the time to tell me this.

Comment

Originally posted by elliott one View Post

I lost my dad when I was 13 yrs old ... he was 35 ... I still speak to him every day ... he is all around me ...
              Last edited by Spark; 05-08-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Good Luck Mark ... I know it is a tough day for you but you will get through it

Comment

Yes sir. Thanks Joe.

Comment

good luck tonight, Marky Mark!

Comment

These over are killing me!

2-2 tonight

11-7 for the week.

See ya tomorrow guys. Hope you all had a good day!

Comment

Yes, the books have over adjusted maybe?

Wish you the best buddy! Can't imagine... stay strong my friend!

Comment

Working...
                        X