X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA picks Friday!!

2-1 on Wednesday 7-3 last 10 picks. Try to keep it going here

Atlanta +3

it is sitting at 2.5 right now waiting on 3. If it doesn't get there I will buy the half. I normally don't buy points but I think this one comes down to the wire and every point counts.

Lean Under 178 going against the trend and history here.

Dallas -2.5 hook line and sinker. I think a lot of people will be on Dallas because of Dallas being at home and they beat the lakers 2 straight in LA. Artest will be serving a one game suspension and IMO that hurts the lakers. Barnes will be taking his place and from what I read Luke Walton may see some action. I haven't seen Walton play in either series yet. Lakers need the win and are a good road team but the Mavs are jelling and the lakers are failing. This game looks like a 20 star coming on the Lakers from Golden Greek!

Dallas IMO would have to have one helluva let down to lose this game. The mavs are the better team. They showed it in game two in la. They are hungry Lakers aren't.

Lean over 186. Lakers just flat out shit the bed in the three point department last time out. I think this game hits 190.

Probably will play both totals as this lean stuff is

Gl!

Dallas game -2 right now

Comment

Like Dallas too but also looks TOO EASY. I think it's more of a bait play on LAKERS. Mavs are better team, bench is dominating. The more Kobe tries to win this himself, the easier it is for Mavs. Kobe scores 30+, Mavs WIN.

Good luck buddy.
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

GL Bryce

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
          2-1 on Wednesday 7-3 last 10 picks. Try to keep it going here

Atlanta +3

it is sitting at 2.5 right now waiting on 3. If it doesn't get there I will buy the half. I normally don't buy points but I think this one comes down to the wire and every point counts.

Lean Under 178 going against the trend and history here.

Dallas -2.5 hook line and sinker. I think a lot of people will be on Dallas because of Dallas being at home and they beat the lakers 2 straight in LA. Artest will be serving a one game suspension and IMO that hurts the lakers. Barnes will be taking his place and from what I read Luke Walton may see some action. I haven't seen Walton play in either series yet. Lakers need the win and are a good road team but the Mavs are jelling and the lakers are failing. This game looks like a 20 star coming on the Lakers from Golden Greek!

Dallas IMO would have to have one helluva let down to lose this game. The mavs are the better team. They showed it in game two in la. They are hungry Lakers aren't.

Lean over 186. Lakers just flat out shit the bed in the three point department last time out. I think this game hits 190.

Probably will play both totals as this lean stuff is

Gl!

GL Brotha... and not true about me and the Lakers

I think its a tough game to pick and I have no clue right now ... but im leaning Dallas

Comment

BOL Bryce

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
              GL Brotha... and not true about me and the Lakers

I think its a tough game to pick and I have no clue right now ... but im leaning Dallas
              Just thought this game looked to ez. A little worried about the downward line movement. But that may be a reaction by the public that the Lakers NEED to win.

Comment

Thank you Dallas! 1-1 today and 1-1 on totals.

Atlanta had zero answer for Rose and the bulls! Congrats to the Bulls backers. Atlanta may not win another game if the "real bulls" show up.
                Will be tough to take Atlanta in game 4.

Comment

Congrats on the Mavs. I split like you tonight. I miss your bookie needs posts bro!
                  NFL
                  5* 1-0
                  2* 6-2-1
                  1* 9-4
                  total = 16-6-1

Comment

I will throw them out tomorrow.
                    Today everyone was on Chicago with a 70-30 split on the other game in favor of Dallas cash.
                    They won on the sides but lost on the totals. Most everyone had under on both games.

Comment

Working...
                    X