***Wednesday's Weiners***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Wednesday's Weiners***

Been busy at work and dealing with some ulcers. If anybody has info on these mofos, please let me know, because they suck.

MLB
    917 Boston RedSox +1 (ML +100, RL -200) -150

Good luck everybody

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
    Been busy at work and dealing with some ulcers. If anybody has info on these mofos, please let me know, because they suck.

MLB
    917 Boston RedSox +1 (ML +100, RL -200) -150

Good luck everybody
    My Dad had ulcers years ago and drinking buttermilk helped

Comment

Got the same problem buddy . . . I take about 6 tagamets a day . . . I sleep with a heating pad , so I don't wake up in the middle of the night with pain . . . I've lost 35 lbs from it over a month , but I eat crazy alday which is normal . . . Some it all up ill end up going to the doctor and have the proper treatment done , I get smoking n drinking coffee whiched helped out some , but it won't go away . . . If you have health call r doctor and make a appointment . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
        Got the same problem buddy . . . I take about 6 tagamets a day . . . I sleep with a heating pad , so I don't wake up in the middle of the night with pain . . . I've lost 35 lbs from it over a month , but I eat crazy alday which is normal . . . Some it all up ill end up going to the doctor and have the proper treatment done , I get smoking n drinking coffee whiched helped out some , but it won't go away . . . If you have health call r doctor and make a appointment . . .
        Thanks. I lost 20 pounds in 4 months, and I've been eating all day as well. It doesn't go away? WTF. I just have to live with this for the rest of my life? I'm 37.

Comment

Talk to a doctor and see if something like Prevacid would help

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Talk to a doctor and see if something like Prevacid would help
            I've taken Priolsec, Nexium and Prevacid, it does help, it keeps the acid out of my stomach, and it's not like I'm in extreme pain, but I can't have these for the rest of my life.

Comment

Ask your doctor for a ************ for aciphex. My brother had the same problem and he told me that was the only thing that really gave him relief.

Comment

AcipHex.com—Official AcipHex Website-Learn about heartburn and acid reflux disease

Comment

good luck, BW!

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Glad we got the winner

Comment

I am a drug rep and Dexilant is the best by far!

Comment

Working...
                      X