This Play is 11-0-1 So Far This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Play is 11-0-1 So Far This Year

I just happened to notice this and don't know if someone already posted this. The NY Mets just finished their 12th game this season. One of their games over/under play pushed. Here comes the good part. THE OTHER 11 MET GAMES ALL WENT OVER THE NUMBER, yet the total for the second game of their Double Header is only 7.5. The wind is about 11 MPH but I don't know if it's in or out. The game just finished scored 11 runs. Do what you want, but I just played the OVER for game 2 of the Rockies/Mets DH, which starts very soon.

Good luck Sandman!

Comment

bump for savage

Comment

I had the over too! Got it at eight even last night!
        Looks like a winner!

Comment

Nice call Sandy

Comment

To the top for uncle Savvy

Comment

savage1

User Lists Last Activity: Today 05:45 PM
              Current Activity: Eating crow for talking shit on Sandman

Comment

Mets Are Now 12-0-1 OVERS

The Mets came through for us, going over the total in the Top of the 6th inning. I can't figure out why these Mets game totals are still so low. Obviously, I already played tomorrows Mets game which was just 8.

This is the type of situation you don't think about or care who is pitching because if you did you could second guess this because Lowe is pitching. Again, do what you want but if you do play the over you might want to do it now at 8. I can't see it going lower.

kbsooner. Thanks.

Comment

Good job Sandman! Colorado is a hitting machine!

Comment

Bump for savage

Comment

I do not see any relevance here to contribute to the fact that the Mets games have gone over all year. In all of my years of travel overseas, I have yet to encounter an over in my time for landing of the plane. Thus I find sandman's 'facts' to be nothing more than what you would find while ghost hunting in a Civil War cemetery, a white sheet floating in the wind.

The proof has to be in the pudding and my pudding has no skin on it.

signed,

savage
                      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

nice hit!

Comment

Correction -- i posted the wrong post

CORRECTION. I resent the wrong post by mistake. Bottom line is because both of yesterdays games went Under, I AM NOT PLAYING METS OVER ANYMORE.

Actually, because what comes around goes around, I am playing the Under until I lose twice. Sorry for posting the wrong post. I assume savage will be playing the over today.

Comment

Working...
                          X