4-9-11 ****the edge thread****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-9-11 ****the edge thread****

Hopefully some guys can start pitching in here. We havoc lot of good *********** here and would think we as a group could help out the board or at least try.

Loser with Colorado last night in 14 innings.

Tonight taking over Pittsburgh 8.5
    Two very suspect pitchers here even though Morton for Pittsburgh had a strong outing last time out.
    Pitcher for Colorado pitched AA ball last year and had an era near 6. Decent weather in Pittsburgh today and I expect a lot of runs.

I capped the game at exactly 8. See if u can find a better line. It's 8.5 for a reason so I will lay off unless I get it at 8.
    Btw, nice analysis of the Rockies SP. I agree 100%!
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Texas Rangers Rep

Wanted to see how things were going in game1 and make a pick for game 2. Origanally wanted to take Balt in game 2 but now think the over is a better play. The ranger offense will wake up and i see balt getting some runs against Harrisson.

Texas/Balt - Game 2 -> over 9

Good luck boys!
      I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Dodger's Rep

3-0 with the under pending in the game that was delayed

Tonights play Over 7

Comment

Originally posted by DollarPlayer View Post
          Dodger's Rep

3-0 with the under pending in the game that was delayed

Tonights play Over 7
          Like this over alot now that the marathon game went extra innings. Still trying to figure out why my book cancelled my play on the dodgers after play was suspended.

Good luck... Lets get the edge sweep!
          I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

Working...
          X