Florida ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida ...

MAN, I SURE AM GLAD I DIDNT PUT MONEY ON THIS TEAM!!!!!! THEY ARE THE MOST OVER-RATED TEAM IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS TEAM AGAINST QUALITY COMPETITION????

THE WAY THEY ARE PLAYING, THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE TOP 25, MUCH LESS #1!!!!! WHY ARE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SUGAR BOWL MATCHUP??????? I THINK IT'S BEEN PROVEN THAT POLLSTERS CAN'T BE OBJECTIVE ABOUT GAMES!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE REGION PEOPLE PLAY IN!!!!!

THIS GAME JUST PROVES TO ME THAT THE MEDIA IS NOT THE PEOPLE TO DETERMINE WHO PLAYS FOR THE NATL CHAMP. IN ANY SPORT!!!!! ANYONE THAT THINKS USC SHOULD BE PLAYING IN THE NATL. CHAMP. GAME IS A MORON, B/C THEY DIDNT HAVE THE STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE!!! OKLAHOMA GOES UNDEFEATED WITH THAT SCHEDULE THEY HAD!!!!!

JMHO!!!!!
    Last edited by BUGS; 12-13-2003, 01:49 PM.
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

100% IN AGREEMENT!

Comment

REPLY...

MY TOP 2 IN NCAAFB...

#1: LSU
      #2: OKLAHOMA!!!

AND I'M NOT EVEN AN OKLAHOMA FAN!!!!! IN FACT, I CAN'T STAND OKLAHOMA SPORTS!!!!!!! I AM JUST A BIASED OBSERVER OF ALL SPORTS, AND CAN'T STAND THE MEDIA, B/C THEY HAVE NO MORE EXPERTISE THAN YOU OR I IN ANY SPORT!!!!!! ALL THEY HAVE IS A VOTE!!!! THE HEISMAN WILL BE JASON WHITE, BUT SHOULD BE MANNING!!!!! HE LED HIS TEAM TO THE COTTON BOWL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HOW LONG???? I HEARD ON T.V 42-43YRS.!!!! AND, HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE DEFENSE THAT WHITE DID!!!!! THIS IS A TRAVESTY OF SPORTS!! THEY SAY GAMBLERS IS A TRAVESTY, BUT THEY SHLOULD LOOK AT THE WRITERS FIRST!!!!

Comment

Comment

florida????

agree w/ you on the gators, they had the same problem last year tooo many white boyz. on college football until we have some type of play off its all conjecture whether it is a bias sports writer or computers.

Comment

IT IS ALL BIAS SPORTSWRITERS!!!!! THE COMPUTERS TELL US WHO SHOULD BE IN THERE AND WHO NOT!!!! SOME PEOPLE, THE UNINFORMED, LISTEN TO THE MEDIA!!!! THE FACT IS, U.S.C WAS NEVER GOING TO THE SUGAR BOWL, AS LONG AS L.S.U, NOT OKLAHOMA WON!!!!! NOW, OKLAHOMA LOST AND THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE A STUPID CASE OF IT!!!!

SIMPLE SOLUTION: KEEP B.C.S, GET RID OF MEDIA POLLS, KEEP COACHES POLLS, AND THE TOP 8 TEAMS IN B.C.S AS PLAYOFF TEAMS, WHETHER THE MAC, BIG10,WAC!!!! THE BETTER RECORD WITH THE TOUGHER SCHEDULE GOES TO THE TOP 4 BOWLS!!!

BUT, THIS STUPID MEDIA BIAS HAS GOT TO GO!!!!! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A #1 TEAM IN BASKETBALL LOST 2 STRAIGHT GAMES?????? AND ONE OF THOSE WAS A LOSS AT HOME, IN WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BLOWOUT ON A NEUTRAL COURT!!!! WHOS TO SAY THEY SHOULDN'T BE #1, HELL, THEY BEAT THE #1 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY ON THEIR OWN COURT!!!!!! NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE, SO KEEP THE FUCKING MEDIA OUT OF THIS SHIT!!!!!

U.S.C FANS:

MEDIA!!!!!!!

Comment

Bugs, I agree the media is @$#%ing clueless. They simply go by who won and lost from week to week. It drives me crazy when a high ranked team on the road loses a tight game to a higher ranked team and they drop the losing team a few spots in the ranking.

Who did Florida beat to deserve the #1?

Comment

dont worry florida will be ready come march

Comment

EAGLESFAN...

MAYBE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!! I WILL TAKE MICH ST OVER FLORIDA IN MARCH, IF THEY EVER PLAY!!!!! WHY, B/C MICH ST COACH DOESNT SHY AWAY FROM PLAYING PEOPLE!! THEY PROBABLY HAVE THE TOUGHEST N.C SCHEDULE IN NCAA THIS YR!!!!! BUT, B/C THEY HAVEN'T WON, THEY ARE UNRANKED???

MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!!! MAYBE SOMEONE CAN CLEAR THIS UP FOR ME!!!!! I AM PRAYING THEY COME BACK TO WIN THE N.C THIS YR, AND I'M NOT EVEN A SPARTAN FAN!!!! I'M A TEXAS TECH FAN, FOR THE UNINFORMED!!!!

MICH. ST WILL PROBABLY WIN THE BIG 10 THIS YR AND MAKE THE TOURNEY!!! THEY MAY NOT HAVE THE TALENT OTHERS DO, BUT THEY WILL BE TOUGHER AND MORE DISCIPLINED!!!

FRANKB: THEY BEAT ARIZONA BY 1OR 2, I BELIEVE, EARLIER IN THE SEASON, NOT RIGHT BEFORE THEY TOOK OVER #1!!! THEY DIDNT PLAY ANYONE, OF SIGNIFICANCE, BEFORE THEY BECAME #1!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR EVERYONE ELSE'S INPUT INTO THIS MATTER!! SO, I WILL CONTINUE TO BUMP THIS THREAD!!!!
                  Last edited by BUGS; 12-13-2003, 05:15 PM.

Comment

PERFECT EXAMPLE...

OF MEDIA BIAS WAS THIS YR. IN NCAA FOOTBALL WHEN TEXAS TECH WAS RANKED PRESEASON IN THE #70-80 RANGE!!!! THESE IDIOTS (MEDIA) THOUGHT TEAMS LIKE NEW MEXICO, ETC. WERE BETTER THAN THEM!!!!! ALL B/C THEY LOST THEIR Q.B???? THE MEDIA DOESN'T DO THEIR HOMEWORK TO GIVE A VALID REASON TO RANK TEAMS!!! SO, WHY SHOULD THEY BE ABLE TO DO SO????

A LOT OF REPORTS I SAW, THE MEDIA HAD TECH AT ABOUT 3-9!!! THEY ALMOST BEAT TEXAS, AT HOME, NO LESS!!!! THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT KIND OF CREDIBILITY THE MEDIA HAS!!!

U.S.C FANS:

DON'T FORGET AUBURN AS A TOP 5 TEAM, ALSO!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!
                    Last edited by BUGS; 12-13-2003, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I SHOULD SEND A FAX TO THE JIM ROME SHOW AND HEAR WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS!!!!

Comment

THIS I S KIND OFF THE TOPIC BUT THE ONE FUCKER I HATE THE MOST IS JIM GRAY I WOULD LIKE TO TWIST HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF. PETE ROSE SHOULD HAVE NAILED HIM ON NATIONAL TV THE LITTLE PICE OF SHIT. FUCK JIM GRAY HE BLOWS TY GASTON

Comment

KNOWLEZ...

HOW ABOUT THE FUCKING IDIOT FROM S.I THAT ACCUSED STOOPS OF RUNNING UP THE SCORE AGAINST A&M!! WHAT WAS HIS NAME, I FORGOT!!!!!!

Comment

THEM FUCKERS HAVE NO BUSINESS COVERING SPORTS. THEY OUGHT TO BE IN THE ZOO JACKING THE DONKEYS OFF

Comment

Florida

Florida has a young, and thus erratic team. They can come together and beat anybody on a given day, or they can stink.

Don't bet on or against them.

Any team that is not at least 75% in Black player composition is suspect as a quality team.

Blacks are genetically superior in many athletic respects - natural selection genetic forces operated in their early African environment to produce hunters who could run, hunt, and fight.

The colder environments selected whites who were more intelligent as was necessary to cope with a more demanding cold environment. Whites generally excel at positions like quarterback, and in tennis, since they are smarter and can better meet the mental strategy demands here. Blacks excel at any other position, particularly in basketball and football.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X