Tiger woods still the listed as the favorite to win the masters this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger woods still the listed as the favorite to win the masters this year

He is listed at +650 while mickelson is listed at +700.

These are good odds for tiger and for all of those that think tiger is going to come back and yes i am one of them so i have to take it now

tiger woods +650 to win the 2011 masters
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

That's crazy. He has shown me nothing recently or in the last year for that matter that leads to believe that he is capable of winning the Masters. Hell he can't even win the Championship he is playing in today, Bay Hills, a tournament he has won 5 or 6 times previously. What has happened to Tiger is the same thing that happened to Mike Tyson after Buster Douglas took him apart 20 years ago. Tyson was never the same fighter. Tyson had the air of invincibility about him. Fighters were so intimidated of him they were looking to fall down the first time he landed a punch. Tiger had the same air of invincibility prior to November 2009. Golfers kinew they couldn't beat him and that was half the battle. He had the tournament won on the first tee when he had the lead going into the final round. Now golfers don't fear him. He will probably win another major but I don't see it being the Masters next month.

Comment

Great post Raven. I agree 100% except I'm not sure he'll ever win another major and it damn sure won't be the Masters.

Comment

I think they stopped making Tigerade.

I will look to take Mahan, Dustin Johnson and Phil.

You are right that the odds pay well for tiger but this tiger ain't scaring anyone and he is putting with that piece of shit Nike putter. He should go back to the putter he won all 14 majors with, the Cameron Newport model.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
        X