2 Early CBB PLAYS SAT==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Early CBB PLAYS SAT==>

These 2 are very early plays and still working the system over as it is doing well in CBB.....::

FLOR +2

SDSU +11

BEST OF LUCK AND LATE PLAYS TO COME TOMORROW!

Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

gold vike

on both, small, but on both, good luck my man

b

Comment

you almost snuck that fastball

by me but i got you best of luck my friend

Comment

Good luck today Vike!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Thanks guys!

Best of luck to ALL OF YOU as well!!

Nice looking card JOHN! I just got back and have to go again but I will add your plays as well and well have a few more yet to come!! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

ADDING==>

[B]CREIGHTON -2.5

BALL ST -1

TENN +4.5{/B}

NOT happy that Florida came to play for 5 minutes today.....a very just above average Louv team showed how to beat a better lazy team. Donovan has big time motivation problems there!! Sorry for the crap pick......they only had to show and play their C game....came up with a D+ effort instead!! Gv

Comment

gator crapp

no need to apologize vike , we all know now florida sucks , keep myour picks coming!!!

Comment

just have to

add to the SDSU up to +13 now......looks like a TON of money been coming in on the Raiders!! gv

Comment

tx tech

w/ you on this one vike gl!!!!

Comment

ONE MORE AND

GOOD LUCK TO YOU MUDMAN!! I watched 3 SDSU games already this year and they will be a "value team" throughout the season!

WILL ADD for another afternoon game:

PENN ST +12.5

It is confirmed that Temple's stud Robinson will miss with the ankle while the Lions will know that Jagla will not have as much pressure now to do it all in this game. Looking for a closer game than this spread shows as it has only come down one half point of 13 all day long!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! Gv

Comment

After MSU failed me 2 straight times

I will progressively go to the well and take them in a home state FORD 75,000 people barn rocker game! Mich St. damn sure isn't a stranger to tough games!! What a suicide schedule they put up to start the year!

SPARTANS +1.5**

They WILL cover one of these bad boys!

GOOD LUCK ALL!! Gv

Comment

Adding one CBB TOTAL

IS/IC (OVER)137

Both these teams are capable of easily scoring in the 70 point range,

BEST OF LUCK! Gv

Comment

sdst

nice call against mr b.knight ,hope we can msu home against kentucky. gl vike

Comment

THANKS MUDMAN!

GLAD YOU HIT IT TOO!! Hope you got a little of the over on the two Chicago teanms!

GOING TO ADD AN NBA PICK right now:

Nets currently down by 17 POINTS to Memphis....Grizz will/should win but with spread at -1.5 will add:

NETS -4.5 2ND HALF

N.J. can lose the game by 12 points and this is a win!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
                            X