Best fan atmosphere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fan atmosphere?

What stadium/arena that you never attended would you love to watch a game and feel the fan atmosphere? College and Pro. Even if you don't like the team.
    I've been to Lambeau Field many times and it's everything you hear. But I would love to watch a game from the Dog Pound in Cleveland.

EASY!

College
    -----------

Michigan

NFL
    --------------

Green Bay

Comment

Wayne

Michigan is AWESOME Trust me :D :D :D

College:

Boise State -- See the Blue Carpet in person :D

NFL:

Green Bay
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

If I could travel back in time, I would go back to watch the Celtics in the Boston Garden sometime during the 1980s (preferably, during the 85-86 season, which Boston team could have demolished any of the Laker teams that won during the 80s--errr, I digress). The golden age of the NBA, in the oldest of school stadiums? Nothing other than a soothing organ piping away--and only during timeouts? No silly synchonized "defense" chants or "InDaClub" piped in incessantly throughout the game? Oh, how far the NBA has fallen.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Forgot my college

Michigan FB

Comment

Homer my girlfriend's dream is to go to the "Big House" and she's a HUGE fan and i am as well. Before we had met her ex had family in Ohio and the guy's dad got her tickets for an OSU-Michigan game in the Shoe. She was a Michigan fan then but he told her not to wear her Michigan gear to the game. :D She said it was awesome but NOT the "Big House" Where we could scream and go fu*ken nuts for the home team.:D :D

Comment

I've seen the Celtics with the big 3 in the Garden and i've seen the Bruins there as well. The Fleet is nice but it doesn't have the smell or feel of the Garden............... A very different atmosphere now.

Fenway Park................Nothing like it in my opinion. If you sit in left field the wall seems like it's so close that you could hit it out. aRoof box seats overlook Boston skyline and the views are AMAZING! Right field bleachers are Party central and between first and 3rd you feel like your so close that your sitting on the field (no foul territory just stands). Add in the seats on top of the "Green Monster" and you can't get any better. Those seats on the monster are sold only by walk up and people sleep outside for days before they go on sale. I have yet to get a seat there but people i know that have said it feels like your sitting on the monster. Seperate seats with a table in front of you. Simply one of the most amazing seats in sports i think. They say you wouldn't believe what it feels like to sit where the screen once was. :D

Comment

That was a smart call on not wearing Michigan Clothes to the Shoe. They don't like those kind of things. :D :D

Same with Ohio State fans coming to the House. If you wear OSU clothes in the BIG HOUSE you will come out of there will a BEER shower :eek: :eek:
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Try wearing Denver gear with the crazy Raiders. Wasn't it a couple years ago that they beat the shit out of guy then pissed on him.
                  I've seen Bears and Viqueens fans get pelted with snowballs at Lambeau. We don't want to kill anybody

Comment

It was a Dolphins fan that they pissed on!

I think the Raiders won something like 20-0 ............... That Fin fan was out cold and flooded with piss! They are BRUTAL out there! :D

Comment

was at

lambeau field for a bears packers game rite after sweetness died and all though i hate to admit it im a bear fan ,bears blocked a field goal to win the game that was the best game ive ever been to.there was like a spirit in the stadium ,and packer fans are second to none when it comes to the love of there team ,but i guess i would like to go to a superbowl game in sandiego
                      I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

Using the aforementioned Time Machine

I LIVED FOUR hours plus from Bloomington's Metropolitan Stadium in Minneapolis and never could afford the trip OR TICKETS to see the Minnesota Vikings OR Gophers play their late games in December in an atmosphere that dictated TRUE GUTS FOOTBALL....NOT the Metrodome or anyones Dome football of today.....I still have many tapes of old Vikings games that I was able to watch on TV but never attend.......if you could afford the tickets in the Bud Grant days.....you could not get them anyway.....the Frozen Tundra of the Further North!! THOSE WERE THE GREAT AND TRUE FOOTBALL DAYS!!! Marshall, Eller, Page, Larsen (the guy no one remembers from the Purple People Eaters)!!!

THE NFL NEEDS TO GO BACK TO ITS ROOTS AND FORGET THIS "ALL STAR WRESTLING SOAP OPERA MOVIE FAKE DRAMA CRAP" that a once honorable and manly sport has been reduced to.

Goldv......longing for ral football! :confused:
                        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                        X