NCAA Tournament GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tournament GOY

Kansas -22' over Boston. Boston is one of the worse teams in the tournament. Kansas is 7-0 this year against teams ranked lower than 150th in KenPoms rankings. Boston is ranked 170th. Kansas won the 7 games by 38, 33, 41, 57, 25, 27 and 47. If you don't feel like adding and dividing that comes out to an average of 38 points. Kansas lost last year in the second round to Northern Iowa. I am sure Bill Self hasd reminded his team countless times not to take anyone lightly. BOL if you follow along. I think Kansas has the line cpovered by half time. The only thing to worry about would be a back door cover.

Great call RM...tend to agree, especially seeing Duke & OSU coming out of gates like #1s. 1st H may be what I play to be safe from backdoor but as you said, it could be in the 40s.

Good luck buddy & thx for posting your daily picks.
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Rave, I agree that Kansas is playing their best ball of the season and you want to be doing that coming into the Tourney. I just want your take on why the line is only at 22 (or now 22 1/2). All other #1s with the exception of Pittsburgh, who didn't even win their conference tournament, had lines 2 points higher. And if Boston is as crappy as you say and with the general love John Q. has for the Jayhawks, 22 points seems like a baited hook. Feedback apprecaited if you have the time. Thanks and all the Best!
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
        Rave, I agree that Kansas is playing their best ball of the season and you want to be doing that coming into the Tourney. I just want your take on why the line is only at 22 (or now 22 1/2). All other #1s with the exception of Pittsburgh, who didn't even win their conference tournament, had lines 2 points higher. And if Boston is as crappy as you say and with the general love John Q. has for the Jayhawks, 22 points seems like a baited hook. Feedback apprecaited if you have the time. Thanks and all the Best!
        P-nut, I wish I could give you some wonderful insight into line making but I long ago stopped trying to figure out lines. It is what it is. I thought the Duke line was somewhat low. Duke against Hampton, give me a break. I don't think -30 would have been out of line but we all saw what Duke did. I expect Kansas to turn in a similar performance.

Comment

I still remember the game many years ago when Kansas as a huge favorite in the tournament almost lost to I believe Princeton( it might have been Holy Cross-I don't remember).
          Hopefully that won't happen tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
            P-nut, I wish I could give you some wonderful insight into line making but I long ago stopped trying to figure out lines. It is what it is. I thought the Duke line was somewhat low. Duke against Hampton, give me a break. I don't think -30 would have been out of line but we all saw what Duke did. I expect Kansas to turn in a similar performance.
            Thanks, dude! They have so much balance inside and out that no one is crazy to expect anything less...
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

GL Raven. Please try to limit to 1 thread per day.

The management

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I agree, they're gonna get smashed

Comment

Right on!!! I've got a 3 teamer going on with Duke in and Ohio St;the last leg...yup Kansas. Was thinking of hedging because Kansas goes off in a few, yikes.

Comment

It is up to 23 now i bought it down to 22. Thanks for the play bro

Comment

Kansas needs to wake up!!

Comment

Sorry for anyone who tailed me on that one. Kansas waited too long to wake up. Still they had a 24 point lead with 2:25 to go in the game and didn't score another point. Tough loss

Comment

Truly a case of could have gone either way. Shake it off and get em next time.
                          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                          X