Clear All

• NCAA Fri-Sat

Hoops YTD 27-26 +3.4 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 1-0 +2.0 units
    1* 24-26 -4.6 units

College 7-2
    NBA 20-24

I've been very good on limited CBB plays this year. The Friday play is my only one in the opening round this year.

Friday:
    1* Texas A & M -1
    This pick is made regardless of whether Singleton plays for Florida State. The ACC was a top heavy conference this year and Florida State may be a bit overrated and nobody has ever accused Hamilton of being a good game coach. A & M was outstanding down the stretch, is a veteran team with a good coach and looked very good when they beat Missouri in the Big 12 tournament.

Opinions only:
    NBA:
    Kings/Sixers OVER
    College:
    Syracuse

Saturday:
    1* Butler +8
    I'm not sold on Pitt but this is mostly a play on Butler. They lost only one real player from last year's team that went to the championship game. They were dominant in the tournament of the underrated Horizon League. They have two tremendous players in G Mack and F Howard. Unlike most mid-major teams who can get stage fright at this point of the tournament, Butler is actually more battle-tested than Pitt. Take the points.

GL Gris!

Comment

good luck, Griz!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        Hoops YTD 27-26 +3.4 units
        3* 2-0 +6.0 units
        2* 1-0 +2.0 units
        1* 24-26 -4.6 units

College 7-2
        NBA 20-24

I've been very good on limited CBB plays this year. The Friday play is my only one in the opening round this year.

Friday:
        1* Texas A & M -1
        This pick is made regardless of whether Singleton plays for Florida State. The ACC was a top heavy conference this year and Florida State may be a bit overrated and nobody has ever accused Hamilton of being a good game coach. A & M was outstanding down the stretch, is a veteran team with a good coach and looked very good when they beat Missouri in the Big 12 tournament.

Opinions only:
        NBA:
        Kings/Sixers OVER
        College:
        Syracuse

Saturday:
        1* Butler +8
        I'm not sold on Pitt but this is mostly a play on Butler. They lost only one real player from last year's team that went to the championship game. They were dominant in the tournament of the underrated Horizon League. They have two tremendous players in G Mack and F Howard. Unlike most mid-major teams who can get stage fright at this point of the tournament, Butler is actually more battle-tested than Pitt. Take the points.
        Only problem is that the ONE player they lost now plays in the NBA. He's pretty good too....With that said, 8 points is a boat load to give any Butler team. I like it, good luck tomorrow Griswold!

Comment

Working...
        X