Big Dance with Big Plays Jumpin' Off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Dance with Big Plays Jumpin' Off!

Hey all! The field is finally set and I'm ready to go big on some games tomorrow! I probably won't get up in time for the first few games so I'll get them in now. And even if I don't put money on a game, I'll still offer my lean...

NCAAB
    6u - [708] West Virginia -2 1/2
    2u - [722] Butler +2

I think the Round of 64 kicks off with no major surprises. It's not that I don't like Clemson as they played their way to the ACC semis, gave UNC all they could handle and smashed a decent UAB team. However, I think rest will be an issue. They played a late Tuesday night game and had to fly all the way to Tampa after that. And those kids probably got very little sleep in anticipation of this 'Second Round' matchup. In the second game, I'm taking Butler. Better coaching and better preparation should lead to a win. They won't be going much deeper than that though... Also they're getting a bucket? Sign me up.

Going to bed now! I'll be back tomorrow (work permitting) with all my picks! Best of Luck and have a great Tourney!
    Last edited by peanutgallery; 03-17-2011, 05:36 AM.
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

good luck, nut! like Butler!

Comment

gl pal

Comment

GL Peanut

Comment

Good morning guys! Hope all is well! Here's what I have for the second set of games...

Adding

NCAAB
          4u - [710] Kentucky -12 1/2

Leans
          [734] Temple -2 1/2
          [725] Morehead State +9 1/2
          [720] Pittsburgh -17

Catch ya later! Have fun! Good Luck!
          2019 SEASON
          NCAAF
          42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
          11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

A great start to the Tourney has us at 2-0 (3-0 if you count the leans). That young Kentucky squad has to step it up in the second half and they should. Talent usually takes over but if it's still close half way thru the second half, they could start to play very tight...

Adding

NCAAB
            10u - [723] Richmond +2 1/2

Leans
            [732] San Diego State -14 1/2

Recently in the Tourney, when there becomes a trendy upset pick, it usually pans out. Having said that, I'm taking the Spiders. I love they way they play defense and they run the Princeton offense well enough.
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Nice start!

Comment

Red hot 3-1 start (6-2 counting leans) with the only two losses being on the young, tight Kentucky Wildcunts and a 1/2-point loss on Temple! Big plays are now 10-4 on the year! We're moving into the late games and feeling razor sharp...

Adding

NCAAB
                9u - [728] Brigham Young -8
                3u - [715] Bucknell +10

Leans
                [712] Florida -12 1/2
                [738]Wisconsin -4

I'm playing against what I think are some common feelings shared by the pubes: 1) BYU is screwed without Davis. I don't think they are. They've had serveral games to get adjusted, they are all smart kids and they are playing an inferior opponent. 2) Uconn and their run to the Big East Championship - nuff said. I think going deep and playing with that intensity and emotion will make this date with Bucknell very close.
                Last edited by peanutgallery; 03-17-2011, 06:52 PM.
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Lean
                  [713] Michigan State -1

I have no idea about this game. It's going to be Izzo by default. I'll have the last 3 games in a second.
                  2019 SEASON
                  NCAAF
                  42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                  11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

So far, we're 3-2-1 for +10.30 units. Including leans, I'm 8-3-1 on the day! If I only put a quarter on each lean!!! BYU pushing is total bull! Anyway, I really love these last 3 plays.

Adding

NCAAB
                    14u - [735] Utah State +2
                    9u - [717] Missouri +1
                    7u - [730] St. John's -1

Utah State will be extremely motivated to prove to the Committee that they got their seeding wrong. I've watch that team for years now. They know how to win. Lavin is 10-1 in the first and 2nd Rounds of the Tourney. They also have an edge in the backcourt with Hardy.

Good luck guys!
                    2019 SEASON
                    NCAAF
                    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                    11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
                    X