Big Al's Bowl Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al's Bowl Picks

I was informed that Big Al's bowl package is $149. If we could possibly get 10 or 15 people to go in on this package, that would be only $15 or $10 per person for the whole package. I would gladly go in on this. If we get 10 or 15 people to respond the same way, I am sure we can find a way to transfer the money to one person and have on eperson buy the package and post the picks for everyone to see. I am rather new at this and would like to make some Christmas money, so if anyone would be willing ot participate please respond. This is to the benefit of everyone really, as no one person would have to pay the $149 and you know Big Al is great with these games so you are sure to make some dough.

Count me as #2. I have a Paypal account. Big Al accepts paypal as a form of payment.

Comment

big al's picks

I am new to this as well but I would be glad to contribute

towards big als picks.

Comment

I don't have a paypal as of yet, but I would do whatever is necessary to help as well!!!

Comment

Ok great 4 down just 6 or hopefully even 11 more to go. I don't have a paypal account either so I was thinking maybe use a Western Union to send the money to one person who has a paypal account to buy the picks. As of right now it would be 37.50 which is still not bad. Let's get some more people on this guys!

If there are any other packages or even single picks that people want post them here and maybe we can get some people to "contribute" towards them as well.

Comment

why would any of you pay for his picks when his picks can be found on the internet for free everyday???

Comment

wass21, Someone has to pay for them. Do you have them for free?

As i've stated I have Paypal account. I've used it for years. To sign up and send money is free. A small fee (about 3%) is charged to the person receiving the funds. You can tie your Paypal account to either a credit card or bank account. It is by far the premier online payment service and the service most used by eBay users.

www.paypal.com
              Last edited by frankb03; 12-12-2003, 03:27 PM.

Comment

i think most or all of his plays are usually in with all the consensus groups and plays when u get the consensus on here and other sites .
                THICK 1

Comment

You guys do understand the purpose of THIS site don't you?? You don't have to pay for shit...you've got some of the best cappers around right here and if you pay attention.....you'll get all of your winners RIGHT HERE!!! Think about this....if you can't (or don't want to) come up with $150 for this guys plays, then you probably are a thrifty wagerer....so why not use all of the vast knowledge that this site is designed to provide and spend that money on some other picks??!! Makes a little sense, huh??

The Ham mer:D
                  "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

Sports-Plays

WOW,
                    I really have to agree with you there. There are some excellent minds here, that is why the services get the cold shoulder here.
                    let's all come together and KICK some ASS
                    Best Of Luck

Comment

I will load up your inbox of PAY service plays including Big Al...
                      just look for me in the Sports Services site section
                      Last edited by KUELKAT; 12-13-2003, 12:54 AM.
                      If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
                      KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

Site section?

where do I find it?
                        Thanks

Comment

Sports Service Section...sorry.
                          I run a consensus service .. top of the line
                          If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
                          KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

DALLAS OVER THE LAKERS...Hmmmm

How about for the bowls you just take the Gophers over Oregon and THE OVER for two quick "Big Al's"?? But I have been wrong before......but these two are solid and will be fun to watch!
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Sports-Plays, I agree with you and disagree with you. You are correct! I am a "thrifty" player. That doesn't make me better or worse than the other members on this site. I play within my means. I'm not one who plays my weekly salary in one night or one game. I play for recreation. I also don't have the time to handicap the huge quantity of games available to play each night. I do understand the purpose of this site. In this case the services of a handicapper has been requested without success. It's not for you to judge whether or not I want his picks. I (we) are using this site for its intended use. To request SERVICE PICKS. If we choose as a group to pay for this service we should be commended not knocked. At least we offered to pay.

You are correct there are many knowledgeble cappers at this site. As a new users I follow some and don't pay attention to others. I'm not saying Big Al is better or worse than any of the cappers from this site. However, I've followed his picks from *************.com this year and he's done pretty well. His picks are posted at that site well before the completion of the game so I know there's no scheming. I also happen to like his handicapping theoriies.

KUELKAT, if you run a consensus service then post Big Al's bowl picks. As far as I'm concerned consensus service's suck. That only my opinion. Personally, I don't like 10 handicappers are on the Lakers but 8 are on the Mavs. I'd rather have no input. That doesn't make me wrong or right. Again, only my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X