*** Big East GOY ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Big East GOY ***

50*** St Johns -2 ********** Guys, as good as this line looks it is not a trap IMO, St Johns is playing extremely well right now, but they play alot better at home than on the road... That being said I dont think this line is that far off, St Johns is playing for position in the Big East Tournament next week and a win tonight will get them that much closer to a first and second round bye ... Seton Hall cant get any better in the standings and IMO they dont have a shot in hell in winning this game .... St Johns by 10 !!!

Good Luck with whatever you play !!

Good Luck 88 ... Like the call

Comment

Bol. Everyone and their bro likes them. Hope it hits for you

Comment

I think they've lost 13 times in row here, but they much better this year.

Comment

good luck, 88! bring'er in!

Comment

GL with the GOY bud. They have adjusted the line for Hall's recent success at home versus ranked teams. Should be a good one...
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

gl 88

Comment

St. Johns has two home courts and even though they obviously wont have the fan advantage at this game, Seton Hall is almost as close to campus as MSG so its not much of a road game for them. Best of luck.

P.S. In regards to your mention of a first and second round bye, I am fairly sure it doesnt just get them closer, it guarantees the two byes.
                Last edited by 3ebRocks; 03-03-2011, 07:04 PM.
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Gl 88

Comment

Working...
                  X