Tuesday Hoop Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Hoop Plays

POD--Nebraska -1 over Missouri. I wrote this the other day when I took K. State over Missouri that Missouri is horrible on the road. They are 2-6 SU on the road one was a 3 point win over Oregon and a 1 point win over Iowas State. In fact Missouri has a 21-44 SU road record since 2003.

Nebraska's loss to Iowa State on Saturday really hurt their chances for an invite to the big dance. A win over Missouri and a win Saturday over Colorado should help their chances greatly. Nebraska is 16-2 SU at home with their only losses to K. State and Kansas. Missouri has put up some big numbers offensively but Nebraska is the team to slow them down. Nebraska is 13th in the nation in points allowed per game and they are holding opponents to 38% fg shooting which is 6th in the nation. Nebraska is 5-2 ATS versus Missouri in their last 7 games at Lincoln. One final note. This is senior night and the last home game Nebraska will play as a member of the Big 12. They have a lot of festivities and tributes planned with a lot of former players in attendance. I think this will only serve to fire the crowd and team up even more.

Two smaller plays Alabama +6 over Florida. Florida is 4-13 as a favorite this year. Bama is 10-3 ATS versus conference opponents. I think they will keep it close.

Boston College +9 over Va. Tech. I think Va. Tech wins but in a close game. I am counting on the let down factor from Va. Tech after their upset win over Duke this past weekend.

BOL to all today

Adding Wisconsin Green Bay +6 over Wright State and an equal play on the ML +210. Wisky GB lost twice to Wright State by a total of 5 points. They are playing better ball right now than Wright State. I think the third time is the charm

Comment

I'm on Green Bay too,good luck raven

Comment

gl..
        "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Comment

good luck on the action tonight, maniac!

Comment

Good luck Raven!

Comment

good luck raven, like 'em...

Comment

Sounds good

BOL Maniac
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

GL raven
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

gl raven

Comment

Good Luck maniac

Comment

nice win on Nebraska, thanks for the pick.

Comment

Working...
                        X