ND/Villanova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ND/Villanova

My book has the line at ND -4'. Can someone with more knowledge of these 2 teams tell me why I shouldn't unload on ND tonight. This line makes no sense to me. I thought ND would be at least 6 or 7 and it honestly wouldn't have shocked me if it was 8. This is one of those, " if it looks too good to be true it usually is" kind of lines.

Villanova has looked like shit the last 2-3 weeks. They are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games, getting dismanteled at home Saturday by St. Johns. ND is heading in the opposite direction. ND is 11-5 ATS as a favorite this year and is 8-4 ATS at home. SU ND is 16-0 at home averaging 81 points per game. To top it all off it is senior night and all 5 ND starters are seniors. Tell me wht they won't go out with a bang against an opponent whose season is falling apart.

Raven, gotta say I'm a little surprised North Dakota would be favored in this spot also. North Dakota starts 3 or 4 freshmen. They should be good in a couple years, but I don't see them as a favorite here. Good Luck in whatever you do.

Sorry for messin up your thread, slow day at work

Comment

looks like a trap imo
      twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

I think Villanova comes to play tonight ... Im taking the points ... Good Luck with whatever you play ..

Comment

Fuck Nova and ND. I found a better play IMO. Taking N.C. A&T -1 over Captain Morgan. BOL to all. Been looking at the schedule for the next 2 days. Got a real juicy one on Wednesday if the line goes as I expect.

Comment

Bro...Nova is the play......line is set for diff in how ND has played and how Nova HAS to play tonight and thier last game comming up.....me i love the line i got already got 23 boys on ND and 6 on Nova....line at -5....best of luck tnght on ur decision
            Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

imo this is a trap game id take the points it does seem like nd has the trend goin for them... then again its still nova who is o-5 or o-6 if im correct after this sat when i played the turn.. an ate shit... but i think tonight is the trap game gonna play nova big.. gl

Comment

RM, Looks like ND was the play...sometimes something so obvious causes us to out think ourselves...no big deal...there will be other plays...

Comment

I hope u jumped on ND. Your NC A&T is lookin good so far. I hope no jinx cus I'm on it too.

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner

Thanks for NC A&T

Comment

I wound up taking ND but it was a lot smaller than originally planned, but all is good thanks to the Aggies of N.C. A&T

Comment

Working...
                      X