• Poll: Tangerine Bowl

December 22nd

Pick the Best Bet
    Nc State (-11) @ Orlando. Fla.
    42.53%
    Kansas (+11)
    57.47%

I ACTUALLY DO HOPE...

THAT IS GOING TO BE THE PUBLIC PERCEPTION SO THE LINE WILL HOPEFULLY DROP TO UNDER 11!!!!! I WILL BE ON NC STATE BIG!!
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Tangerine Bowl

Kansas has really improved this year under the big guy. But their defense is porous. I don't think that they can stop Rivers. This is a Kansas guy who will be playing NC St.

Comment

Any thoughts on the total? 64
        Double Down!!

Comment

Poll is 1-1
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Don't be fooled by Kansas' record. They lost 4 games when they lost their starting QB.

DD teams are a good proposition in bowl games. Take Kansas.

Comment

kind of like Louisville.

Comment

Take KU (+11') and the Over (64). KU will put up at least 28-31 and NC St. should crack into the 30's by the 3rd Qtr. I just hope Billy Wittemore can keep up with P. Rivers the whole game!!!

Comment

Johnny_Black, Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Thanks, Wayne. I found it yesterday due to some help from pals at ****** Forum. So far...I have seen great info. and not a lot of B.S. I found the Service Plays thread rather interesting. By the way take the KU pick lightly.......I am a die hard Jayhawk and am trying to be objective. BUT......I have done well on KU this year. I have won WITH them 4 times this year and have won AGAINST them 3 times this year. Anyway thanks for the welcome and GL to all!!!

Comment

Hey Chuck, don't stick with NC State just because Ace says they will cover this one. Fact is, NC State's defense is pretty porous too. Louisville should've covered that game, and I'll take a DD dog in any bowl game. Besides, Ace isn't very good. Kansas is the play and they may win this one outright.

Comment

Working...
                      X