bruja thursday picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bruja thursday picks

ok i was busy yesterday car shopping so i wasnt able to post but here we go today...

NCAA BBALL

Miami (oh) game, -9.5, 3X

glta:angryfire
    bruja

NBA

Detroit 1st half, -3, 3X
    Detroit 1st half under, 91, 3X

bruja

Comment

NCAA BBALL

Davidson games, +16, 4X

bruja

Comment

NBA

Houston game, -1, 3X
        Houston under game, 170, 3X

bruja

Comment

up 7 Xs (not including juice). not a bad night. i would like to know if anyone follows my plays or not just to see if it is worth for me to post. please answer if you wouldnt mind.

glta

bruja:angryfire
          bruja

Comment

BRUJA...

I LOOK AT ALL OF THE POSTS, BUT NOT BEFORE I MAKE MY OWN PICKS!!!! I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO INFLUENCE MY PICKS IN ANYWAY, BUT I DO LIKE TO SEE OTHERS WITH ME!!!! IT'S INTERESTING TO SEE YOUR PLAYS, I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU GET THEM OR HOW YOU GET THEM!!! THE MORE PEOPLE WE HAVE IN HERE POSTING MAKES THIS SITE THAT MUCH BETTER!!! IN MY OPINION, KEEP POSTING!!!!
            A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Bruja-for what its worth, there are a bunch of established and very good cappers whose picks I check daily (everyone knows who they are).
              My suggestion is to keep posting every day, recap your record, and if it is consistently good, I and am sure many others will take
              note of your daily picks.

Comment

These picks come direct from exexex.

Comment

BRUJA...

SAVAGE IS RIGHT!!!!! TRY YOUR BEST TO RECAP EVERYDAY, NOT JUST UNITS!!!!!

PEOPLE LIKE TO SEE ACTUAL RECORDS, SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING WHEN THEY FOLLOW!!!!! JUST STICK AROUND A WHILE, B/C IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE AN ASSET TO THE BOARD!!!

IF YOUR POSTING STARTS TO SUCK, THEN AT LEAST I'LL HAVE SOMEONE TO MAKE FUN OF B/C OF THE DOLPHINS!!!!
                  A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Working...
                  X