Huge 2nd half play just like the good old days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge 2nd half play just like the good old days

I remember couple years ago me bryce chung and alot of others used to make alot of $$$$$$$$ playing 2nd half plays.we were almost dead on setting what we thought would be the line.we had alot of fun back then.

Tonights play

dallas phoenix under 99.5 2nd half play

huge huge huge play
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Its like this the 1st half score is 51-54 that is 105.ok so if i get this right they score 105 points 1st half and its a close game that could go into overtime so if they scored 105 in the 1st second half line should be around 108 in my opinion,nope they throw out a 99.5. So that tells me u have to play the under.they dont give out freebies
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

interesting. i dont play halftime lines but i might start throwing down a few bucks on these. GL bro
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Tech swear on my life buddy just thought about the good old days and the good old nights... Good times my friend and very profitable if I remember!

Let's do this through the tourney... I am in!

Comment

Let me rephrase that.. Lately I have been on here late night and
          No one seems to be on late night... It has been dead... Anyhow we have a lot of hoops coming up and it would be nice to have a money reunion! Yes we did well buddy! Damn I was still in Columbus then... It's been awhile!

If not in the next week or two but let's start this evey night starting conference tourney. Hey I am all in regardless we can start next week after the all star game with the NBA.. I am up till 4 in the morning...sick huh! Let me know!

Comment

Damn Jerry i remember you had an over which was maybe 71 or near that... It was a college game and you nailed the fk! I think back in the day we were all drinking lol! But we had that bitch by 4:00 left in the 2nd half. It was like a ucsb vs pacific game or some shit! Something off the wall... Ok maybe it was Oregon and Washington.. Who knows I just remember laughing my ass off and winning cash!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              damn jerry i remember you had an over which was maybe 71 or near that... It was a college game and you nailed the fk! I think back in the day we were all drinking lol! But we had that bitch by 4:00 left in the 2nd half. It was like a ucsb vs pacific game or some shit! Something off the wall... Ok maybe it was oregon and washington.. Who knows i just remember laughing my ass off and winning cash!

yeah man for sure will start like u said will be on from now on every night i dont get home till 11 pm from my job so i cant do many of the halftime lines but we can get in the 10;00 games.i remember man we used to kick ass with those lines.i remember we would set the line with about 1 min to play in the half and we would always be about a point or 2 off.i remember us joking that we should go into setting the lines
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                i remember couple years ago me bryce chung and alot of others used to make alot of $$$$$$$$ playing 2nd half plays.we were almost dead on setting what we thought would be the line.we had alot of fun back then.

Tonights play

dallas phoenix under 99.5 2nd half play

huge huge huge play

60 point 3rd quarter did not help me any
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Well that was a loser with 2:30 to play.damn what were the oddsmakers thinking.wanted to be on thier side cause usually they dont lose much
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Let me rephrase that.. Lately I have been on here late night and
                    No one seems to be on late night... It has been dead... Anyhow we have a lot of hoops coming up and it would be nice to have a money reunion! Yes we did well buddy! Damn I was still in Columbus then... It's been awhile!

If not in the next week or two but let's start this evey night starting conference tourney. Hey I am all in regardless we can start next week after the all star game with the NBA.. I am up till 4 in the morning...sick huh! Let me know!

ALRIGHT AFTER ALL-STAR GAME WILL BE ON LATE NIGHT TO PLAY THESE 2ND HALF LINES.I REMEMBER BACK THEN WE HAD SO MUCH FUN IT WAS NOT EVEN ABOUT THE $$$$$$ IT WAS JUST FUN PULLING FOR OUR PLAYS.I REMEBER WE WOULD HAVE LIKE A 3 PAGE IN THREAD GAME FOR A SIENA GONZAGA 2ND HALF GAME.HELL I BET 25% OF OUR POST WERE IN 2ND HALF PLAYS IN GAME THREADS LOL .

SO I AM IN AFTER ALL STAR BREK COUNT ME IN
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Agreed buddy the money way just gravy! See ys next tuesday! Seriously let's have some laughs and some wins! See ya on the 22 nd!

Comment

Yep that one year was cool as shit! Seriously lots of fun... Tuesday buddy mark it on your calendar! Late night thread.. If you don't start it I will!

Comment

yep that one year was cool as shit! Seriously lots of fun... Tuesday buddy mark it on your calendar! Late night thread.. If you don't start it i will!

alright man sounds good
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                          X