X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavs' Thursday Shenanigans

YTD: 20-12 +17.90

DISCLAIMER:

I lost a bit over a unit on Tuesday. Now I know many of you are concerned about this and there is a lot of talk around the forum about how badly I've been doing. I assure you I am here to change that. I know that loss on Tuesday is going to scare a lot of my "followers" off, and that's okay. I just wanted make sure I let you all know before reading any further, I had a losing day last time out. FOLLOW WITH EXTREME CAUTION. For I understand any of your losses incurred on the following plays are my responsibility. So please, play carefully, and feel free to blame me if any of these plays lose.

2* San Antonio +1.5

Good Luck.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

I'll have a roundtable discussion with my friends & we will have a verdict after we know who won.

signed,

The Thinker
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

good luck buddy!

Comment

OMG THEsE THREADS ARE KILLING ME I BEEN LMFAO OVER ALL THIS-------------- BUT ONE MORE LOSING NIGHT LIKE THIS AND I AM GOING TO BEAT YOUR BIG FAT ASSS-----
        SIGN,SALVAGE <---------- I MEAN IT TOOOOOO AND I NEED TO LOOK UP YOUR RECORDS FIRST SO I KNOW HOW HARD TO KICK
        GLL GETER DONE
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Yo whats up bro how the heck heck r u long time dont worry about the haters good luck on the Spurs 2nite looking at under in that game and the Mavs

Comment

i had so much caution with this play i had to go the other way and take chicago. GL buddy one of us will cash.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

good luck with the 2nd half, Mavs!

Comment

Working...
              X