Thoughts on Wright State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Wright State

Surfing the posting boards I have rarely seen so many cappers on one side - in this case it is Wright State...Although it is not overwhelming, consensus reports show a slight majority on Wright State as well...yet, given all this, the line has moved from 8 to 10 at some books...A solid trend and money maker for me for years is betting on line movements when they are against strong consensus sides...this one doesn't apply from a consensus perspective, but certainly does when you consider the number of cappers on one side...I played Wright St. early and am now beginning to regret it...hope this helps...gl!

HEY E.Z...

I THINK THE SIDE TO BE ON WOULD BE MIA. OH RIGHT NOW...MY CONCENSUS SHOWS THAT 50% IS ON EACH TEAM, BUT THAT WILL MOST LIKELY CHANGE AS THE TIME GOES ON!!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY IT, BUT THE LINE WENT UP AWFULLY FAST FOR AN EVEN SIDED SPREAD, THEREFORE THE BIGGER MONEY IS ON MIA. OH.!!!! BUT GIVEN LAST NIGHT, THE PUBLIC WON, AND THE BIGGER MONEY LOST LAST NIGHT!!!! MAYBE YOU WILL GET LUCKY ON THIS ONE AND HOPE IT HAPPENS 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!

FOLLOWING MY SYSTEM, ON TUES. I WOULD'VE GONE 5-2 IF I PLAYED EVERY GAME THAT I LIKED, LAST NIGHT I WENT 2-3-1 FOLLOWING THE MONEY PLAYS!!!! BUT, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ALL THE TIME, AND MAYBE ON THAT ONE GAME, SOMEONE READ IT WRONG AND HOPEFULLY YOU'LL BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH WRIGHT ST!!!!!
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

wright state

the reason all these 'cappers' are on wright state is because miami (ohio) averages 30 points a game, they make princeton look like the loyola marymount team with hank gathers (RIP) and bo kimble........so i guess they all figure if miami wins 42-36, wright state would have covered..

miami scored 36 points last time out at home..........

b

Comment

It's tough laying 9.5 (local line) on a team like Miami O. scoring 38 and 36 (Xavier) points in their last 2 games. Is Miami O. ready to break out? Wright St has'nt played anybody unless you want to count Ball St.

Comment

Working...
        X